Nevermind

It is against forum rules itself to "Witch Hunt" player's forum reps.

If you say something dumb and they dumb you there, it's as easy as 1 2 3 on that and you'll take the L for the rep.

Also rep doesn't matter, just look at CCMonty

Don't ask Crazy, I get this shit too. It's annoying but you gotta deal with it. Rep means jack shit in all honesty. CCMonty gets fucked all the time in terms of rep. Once again, don't worry about it. You don't get a prize for having rep so.

4 minutes ago, Zest said:

Crazy wanna see how fucked that is? Look at the post that just got denied due to people that base there opinions off of bias. I just got fucked for no reason.

It got denied cuz you started drama.

"Are you defective? Do you know how to read? Read it again, S L O W L Y.... " This is why people get bad rep

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Oh my god, this is worse than a high school sleepover.
 giphy.gif

• Funny 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Jesus grow a pair all of you and quit arguing like a bunch of school girls who have a crush on guy. Fucks sakes. Grow up and deal with the fact that people will never do exactly what you want them too. I don't hop on to the forums to see posts about shit that people said or didn't say and if they agreed or didn't agree. I want to see the opposite because that's what Synergy is about. None of this gay "he said she said" bs. Just all of you quit arguing dammit.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Jesus grow a pair all of you and quit arguing like a bunch of school girls who have a crush on guy. Fucks sakes. Grow up and deal with the fact that people will never do exactly what you want them too. I don't hop on to the forums to see posts about shit that people said or didn't say and if they agreed or didn't agree. I want to see the opposite because that's what Synergy is about. None of this gay "he said she said" bs. Just all of you quit arguing dammit.

No one is arguing...

(edit: did not read the beef with Zest and Josh above, my bad lmao)

Edited by CrazyFastNight
Mistake
  • Agree 1

You necro posted so someone X’d you

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, CrazyFastNight said:

I understand if someone says stupid shit, but if someone says something normal, and you dislike there post for no reason, I think staff should deal with that, I blocked out people’s names so it isn’t calling out

( I can’t post photos on iOS rip)

"cus of yo mom

• Funny 1