Piff's Staff Re-App

Piff

RP Name: Piff | Darman Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Eastern NA

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I had a lot of pressure on me due to Base Ops being in a bad place and I was getting everything thrown at me during that time and couldn't handle it so I just left a lot of stuff I was in when that happened and I got demoted before I resigned which kind of made me flip cause, in my opinion, it was a silly arrest but rules are rules so I took the demotion.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:  I enjoy helping out everyone and I get frustrated when staff take a while to respond and I want to help improve that cause majority of the time, I'm sitting there doing nothing and people will always need help and I also enjoyed what I did as staff before and was hoping to get Gamemaster to do a lot more events that I planned to do since I don't share them to people and now once again I can be on much more now since I improved in school and have time for everything. Also, I was big dumb last time and commented on my own so yeah. And now once again I want to do what I use to do as a staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
Management

No. Just no.

+1

He's been turning his act around so he's good boy now

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8 hours ago, Peaceshield said:

Well, he came into discord asking for a notable member tag then was real rude about it. Neutral 

If you don’t mind me asking which Discord? If it was Base Ops I just let that go, but else than that I hadn’t asked for Legacy/Honorary in any other discord.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Peaceshield said:

It was the Rancor discord 

I never been in RANCOR since I first joined the server which was back on the venator and I came back again on this map but I left a few days after joining cause it wasn’t like the RANCOR that was on the venator and I wasn’t that high of a rank as well when I was in RANCOR, and I don’t recall asking for a notable member tag since I don’t consider myself to be a notable member of Rancor since I never did much when I was there, you probably have the wrong person in mind.

• Winner 1

spacer.png

+1 Piff has matured from what I have seen and has done a great job at RC outreach. He seems to be mature and ready for staff and willing to help out the server. 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|