CG BCMD Fox

Kyle Vanhorn

Steam Name:  (SR) Kyle Vanhorn (A)

RP Name: CG Commmander Thire

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:2472517

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience: I have been in leadership since the start of this server. I ran Icefuse's military RP for over 4 to 5 months. I went through the United States Marine Corps. I have been in the CG since the map switched to the Venator. I have fixed the CG with the assistant of the past Fox aka Trig. I have helped train new CG to the unit as my job has required. Being a 2nd LT in the CG and a LT in the Naval I do have leadership and I run the unit currently with Hound/Bazoo. I know when to promote people knowing that a rank is a title but the people who I give their rates need to earn that rank. I also have over 6000 hours on Garys mod with 90% of them being on Dark RP or Military Roleplay.

Why should you become a Commander?:  I was one of the most active CG on the server. I know how to take care of my unit punishment wise and well as promotion time. I am also a CURRENT  Coruscant Guard Commander. I want to help keep the name of the Coruscant Guard as a good unit. The Coruscant Guard needs a great commander who has leadership not just from the game which is where I come in. People know me on the server as being respectful. I will have the CG being known as a respectful Battalion. I also do know every procedure and step to running the CG. I do have leadership from the United States Marine Corps where I can help bring into the CG. The CG is more than just a branch. The CG helps a lot with the staff keeping chaos off the server to their best of their ability. I am very knowledgeable in running Google Docs and keeping all of my docs up to date. I also currently have people assisting with this to keep the documents up to date and alive.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? I do understand the lore of the Coruscant Guard.

Availability: I am able to be on around 16 hours a day as long as I am not sleeping.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I got close to 600 hours on Synergy Roleplay.

Do you have a microphone?: Of course I do

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: My plans are to make sure I have enough officers to keep running the battalion even if I am not on. I am going to make sure my NCOs as well as Officers keep the recruiting up and keep the unit in the highest standards.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? I do understand.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I dont think you have been cpt + for 2 + weeks so -1 for that but if you were  +1 your a suitable fight for bcmd

Edited by woeny23
  • Founder
Founder

+1 

-1 because call me bitch    

JK                    +1         hes a awesome dude

Edited by Karma

+1 Go for it, I remember dealing with you in some situations and you were always cool and seemed to make the right decision.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Requirements for BN Commander as stated on the application rules.

Limit of 4 Commanders per battalion

• Cannot create "Caps" on any ranks, ex: Having only 10 Sergeant Majors and 5 Lieutenants.
  • If someone puts a Commander report on you, you cannot demote or kick the person for that reason, doing so will result in automatic demotion. This is for all positions.
  • Has all rights to decide how his/her battalion is run and who is allowed in.
  • If someone wishes to create a sub-division inside their battalion it must be cleared with the Director of staff

Possible reasons for demotion.

• Inactivity
  • Battalion Disrespect
  • Promotion of racism, ageism, or any other biases
  • Inability to maintain numbers within his/her battalion
  • Appointed by the Director of Staff

+1, ok I understand that Vanhorn can be a douche sometimes or a prick but most of the time it's because he's trying to help out and is very passionate about helping out (although sometimes he does go the wrong way about it) and at the current moment I believe a really strict Fox is needed due to the server transferring to "SeriousRP"

But on a serious note, Vanhorn if you have not been CPT+ for 2+ weeks then talk to medic/rush ASAP, or else this application will probably be denied due to not meeting the requirements.