very important

• Retired Founder
46 minutes ago, Beanster768 said:

I just realized, joah has hacked the website and gave himself 700 more rep, we have to regain egg as the reputation leader. we need enough E's to over take the forums and announce our new leader

You're dumb if you think I gave myself rep LMFAO. I post something and it gets upvoted, not sure why, it just does.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

Time to mass dumb Joah?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

er eo;; n [trosdrf mp0sdjg

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
3 minutes ago, Joah said:

You're dumb if you think I gave myself rep LMFAO. I post something and it gets upvoted, not sure why, it just does.

I think you being the founder has something to do with it. 

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Beanster768 said:

E

Do not bump posts, With just "E", don't bump posts in general, especially when it's not important and labeled with "Very important". Last warning.

I’m genially confused. Is Joah meming about Bean mememing  and then joah being serious but then Joah was actually meming and then a Bean memes more or is Joah not memeing and the meme is no longer a meme and bean memeing is not understood by Joah, who isn’t memeing?

Edited by IKE
  • Winner 1