Ragen's Staff Application

Ragen

RP Name:TR Shock RTO MSG Ragen

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:211672794

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to come back because i miss the work that I did for the server and i know that it was because i dident do my tr work and i am trying to do better at it. i fill that i can come back and help the shock troopers with sims and also host good events that are well thought out and well executed. im kinda good with building dupes so i help make dupes for everyone i can also help to make sure that the server is not having any problems with players. when i am mainly on we have some encouters with minges and their is generally no staff on so i can be abel to deal with the situation and in general help make sure that the server is clean of any minges.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a junior at my school where i am currently taking a emt course and a fire tech course. i also am part of the school band and play football i also love to cook and love to work on cars and mechins. i work for my fire department as a junior fire fighter and i love to sing bluegrass music and some rock music i also am taking a enginering class at my school 

Do you have any previous staff experience?yes i was a admin for this server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
2,000 ish its alot
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)no

• Agree 1

+1 for being a good shock and help get rid of the late night minges. But also being nice to alot of people

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone