I never said. HI, agane.

Hi friends. I'm Korm. I've been playing Synergy RP CWRP for a year and some change now.

I had fun, found a good community, some friends and a online family. like 95% of my time on SRP has been in SOBDE, I like their lore and everything so It makes sense I'd be there. I have fun with everyone... Well mostly everyone, within SOBDE. I made it to HA about a year ago and was HA for a good few months until I had to resign, due to IRL issues and california wildfires burning down my house. :(

ANYWAYS, HI FRIENDS.

• Friendly 5
16 minutes ago, Korm said:

Hi friends. I'm Korm. I've been playing Synergy RP CWRP for a year and some change now.

I had fun, found a good community, some friends and a online family. like 95% of my time on SRP has been in SOBDE, I like their lore and everything so It makes sense I'd be there. I have fun with everyone... Well mostly everyone, within SOBDE. I made it to HA about a year ago and was HA for a good few months until I had to resign, due to IRL issues and california wildfires burning down my house. :(

ANYWAYS, HI FRIENDS.

😢

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

18 minutes ago, Korm said:

ANYWAYS, HI FRIENDS.

We'll be the old men of SOBDE together

• Coordinator
Coordinator

HI old man :^)

Developer

Old 104th pal. I miss doin regimental shit with you and the boys. Take me back PepeHands

amFGDOAh.jpg

pGsp07Gh.jpg

Edited by Jayarr
  • Friendly 2

You’re so fucking old.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope