Marvel's Game Master Application

Marvel

• Management
Management

Name: Marvel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445805193

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | Null-7 Mereel Skirata has played for 2454:14:38.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Greaat

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yeppers

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:
So I’d like to do events that all link up together basically so sorry if this is confusing on paper. :\
So one event would be passive RP on Kamino where the 501st and 212th, for example, head to Tipoca City, Kamino to resupply for an upcoming Campaign. On Kamino the Clones would have the chance to do some RP ranging from the great Box RP and just talking with Cadets and Kaminoans that are there as well. They could even do some old Simulations they also did back when they were Cadets. During the RP the Highest Ranking Clones from both the 501st and 212th would report to a Briefing of sorts to talk about the upcoming Campaign. After the High Command Briefing there would be a regular Briefing called for all troops to attend and then they would be shipped off for the next event to happen in the coming days.
After this event I would then set up for of course their next mission, or what I like to call them, Campaigns.
In the end I would like to have several events that tie into one story kinda like the shows pretty much.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk