Scribbles - Force Of the Round Table Part 4

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah

Event Name: Force Of the Round Table Part 4

Summary of the story: troopers were sent down to the planet of mygeeto. It seems some of the round table knights were there and they were going to rescue them. However the black faction was ruthless and had a strong force, slowly breaking down due to the Republic. The republic solved various puzzles and completed lots of tasks and made their way through the facility. Once finding the first Knight in an outpost, they shut down a rayshield to the main facility and opened the other hostages containment. The black faction ended up getting defeated. However the unknown foe they had fought last rotation returned. Who are they? 

What was the result of the event?: The republic defeated the black faction and fended off unknown hostile republic forces.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, Shootemup. 

10/10 Great event and was a very smooth event and couldn't have been better for the battalions taking part. Also epic battles with the factions.

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
Management

uhh I was a little late (had to go get bReAd)
but...
10/10 from the point I was there with my outreach. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10 out of 10 even tho I went used 4000 ammo 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

10/10 

Really enjoyed the deployment. Battling on the icy bridges of Mygeeto really captured the immersion for me, All Deployed forces worked with amazing cohesion and the last battle between the unknown clone armour bearing foes with the music playing was epic! Keep it up, Scribbles! 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.