Ganar's Staff Resignation

Ganar

Name: Ganar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184114197

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: February 12, 2019

Reason for leaving: I feel that I need to focus more on my roleplay and jobs as a commander of 2 battalions and my Jedi Manager quota. With staff quota in the way, I feel that I have pushed myself way to far from my own battalions. I wish I could stay, but I will end up burning myself out. I will try to return once I get things settled.

Farewells: @silvers@Merrill@Scribbles@Qal You guys are some of the people that have inspired me to get to this point in the staff team with some of your best events. Just know that I am always available for Event Jobs and event ideas.

• Friendly 2

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

3 minutes ago, Faded said:

Fuck! The GMACT DUPES!

o7

My dupes were borked anyway

Most SA+ have the GMACTS anyway

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Resignation has been logged.

Thank you for your service to synergy.