Aust's Staff Re-Application

Austistic

RP Name: 
SO ARFO 2ndLT Shadow 11 Aust
Sith WSL Famine the Honored
104th SM SH Knight Adept Aust (when I go undercover on jedi: Sith Apprentice Swang the Disliked)(PS: I know I didn't have to add that, but eh)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

VIP (Y/N): Yes I do

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank? Senior Admin"

Are you currently Staff on a Server?: (SCP or TTT):
I am not a staff member on another server

Why did you leave the staff, team?:
I didn't really leave the staff team it was I just did not have the necessary things to get Garry's Mod up and running, and I had some personal things going on at the time... the staff team was a lot of fun.. just ya know

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin due to the fact that I love to help people day to day. I want to allow people to have fun and make their day easier by doing things that can move them through anything really... sims, event help, whitelists, making dupes, etc. (you name it). This is also a chance to actually do something that is for the whole server and community rather than a few training for a couple people in a battalion. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practice?:
Yes I do understand this 

I am going to add some extra things that y'all should know about me so you can better get to know me as a person:

Personally I like to mess around on the server and it may go too far sometimes, but I don't like to do that with staff cause if you are staff you have a bigger impact on newer players that join as you are kinda helping run the server. So I like to take my staff work VERY SERIOUSLY you can't really mess with that kinda position.

(these are some of my past staff applications)

(My 2nd Staff application is supposed to be here, but I can't find it... so I'm just gonna say that got denied cause I didn't find anybody to have an interview with for the application to be accepted)

(this one got denied cause I commented on it before the rule was set in stone)
(Also this is exactly 30 days after the applications January 11-February 10)

I have had many higher ranking positions and I would hope that I could get back into the staff team so that I can help once again)

Edited by Austistic

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith