CWRP - BigZach Staff Re-Application

BigZach

RP Name: BigZach | Bodokas | AntiVaxx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT/BST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was going on a leave to focus on my studies and other things. I was also losing interest in the server and losing motivation. I also think my Parents put a ban on being on my PC or something.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team as I can help the server with my knowledge of Events and being able to be a good helper during them. I also have experience as a TRO and have been complimented on my standard of training. I was also GMO after I showed how much I care about making good quality events but I was GMO for an incredibly short time before I resigned from staff. I want to use these skill once again to help the server grow and provide a fun enjoyable experience for the server population. And I want to contribute to the community that gave me so much fun.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Thanks for reading ❤️

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+1 Scottish boi 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif