CWRP - Valor's Staff Application

Valor

Title of Thread: CWRP - Valor Staff Application

RP Name: TR 2ndACS PS ENGO SS MSG Valor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161934226

VIP(Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I wish to become a member of the CWRP Synergy Staff, because I wish to assist in delivering the joy and happiness that the Synergy Staff have given to me in my time on this Star Wars server. I wish to be more active in the events and training that I can give to my troopers and to all of the people of the CWRP server in general. I believe that I have many ideas that could prove to be potentially rewarding to our player base and to the server in general.
I believe that I am highly qualified to be a member of the Synergy CWRP Staff, I am very responsible, as I have never been arrested or penalized for anything during my time on the Synergy server. I am also very intelligent and I am able to learn very quickly on how to use the admin abilities and on how to spawn various entities and props. I have participated in so much during my time on the server, as I am a Engineer Officer, a 2ndAC Sergeant, a member of Parjai Squad, a Guardian Manager on my Jedi, and one of the few people who roleplay as Senator Meena Tills. Therefore, I believe that I am highly qualified to be a member of the esteemed Synergy Staff.

Tell us a little about yourself: In game, I am an Engineer Officer, a Master Sergeant, a 2ndAC Sergeant, a member of Parjai Squad, a Guardian Manager, and a RP'er of the Senator Meena Tiils. IRL however, I am a very smart individual with a 4.5 overall GPA in High School; therefore I am able to memorize tons of information and I am a very quick learner. I am a very good leader, as I lead my own Christian club and am a captain of my school's football team. I have gotten multiple Leadership Awards at my school and I do believe that I am more than responsible and smart enough to be a part of the Synergy RP Staff.

Do you have any previous staff experience: Not on Gmod no, but as I said I am a very quick study and a quick learner, it won't take long for me to figure out everything.

How much time do you have on the Synergy Roleplay Server: 176:27:12

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No, but you gotta start somewhere.

Edited by SpartanValor
  • Management
Management

+1 seen you around and I have nothing but good experiences from you. Best of luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Good man with EXTREMELY good attitude.    I have nothing but respect for him.    Excited to see this and wish you good luck in your interview,  Valor. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Interview passed
                                              Welcome to the staff Team