Piff’s Staff Re-Application

Piff

RP Name: Piff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Eastern NA

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I had a lot of pressure on me due to Base Ops being in a bad place and I was getting everything thrown at me during that time and couldn't handle it so i just left a lot of stuff i was in when that happened and I got demoted before I resigned which kind of made me flip cause, in my opinion, it was a silly arrest but rules are rules so i took the demotion.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:  I enjoy helping out everyone and i get frustrated myself when staff take a while to respond and want to help improve that cause majority of the time, I'm sitting there doing nothing and people will always need help and i also enjoyed what i did as staff before and was hoping to get Gamemaster to do a lot more events that i planned to do since i don't share them to people and now once again i can be on much more now since i improved in school and have time for everything. Also I was big dumb last time and commented on my own so yeah.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1, I mean he's piff

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Your application is denied due to the following reasons. 

1. You did not wait the 30 days from your previous application 

You may reapply 30 days from the original date you would have been able to apply, being the 8th of February. You may reapply on the 10th of March. 

//locked

//moved to denied