Ken's Server Resignation

Hi, it' me, Ken. I'm probably not the most important nor the most known to the server.

However, I can say that playing on synergy roleplay was a hell of an experience.

I love Synergy more than any other servers that can possibly exist on gmod, and I would like to thanks to @Goodtime. (I can't find his tag)

Goodtime brought me into this server, and let me have the great experience.

Though, my resignation is happening. I believe that I do no more help to the community or my fellow Jedis or my beloved 212th Attack Battalion. Not only this, I just don't have the time to put in the effort I used to. I thank everybody in the server, and I will never forget any of you. 

Here are some honorable mentions:

@Sixta Best Buddy!! I'll miss you.

@Lighig Best Yoda ❤️

@GoodTime (Can't find the tag): Thanks for everything. You are the reason why I'm here.

@Quill Khan: Thanks for helping me  get through hard times.  You truly helped me get through IRL situations that was stressing me out.

@Sanchez Resident: You gave me the ability and the courage to speak up in the server.

@Marvel: Private Elevator. o7

@Bro: You were the go-to officer for me. That's how comfortable I was with you. 

ALL OF 212TH: You guys truly gave me the highest peak of experience in the server. If I were to tag all of you one by one, this post would explode, so I'll leave it here. Thanks so much.

Again, I'll never forget any of you. Never.  I couldn't have been the most elite  trooper in the army, but I'm sure I was the happiest trooper.

Love y'all.

This is  Commanding Sergeant Major Ken, signing off.

• Friendly 3
Banned

Thank you for your service. o7

r4ymo.gif