Bleach | Dogma

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:156107399

VIP [Y/N]:

Yes

Timezone:

Easter Standard Time

Tell Us Why You Wish To Be An Administrator(6 Sentences min):

Alright so, I wish to become an administrator of synergy because. I used to be a Senior Admin on synergy and it was the BEST time of my life. But i really wanna become a staff because i want to become a Game Master/Helper. I want to keep the server clean and smooth and free of any minges. If i do get Staff i will train CCs like there is no tomorrow. I feel like i am a very mature player and can handle situations very well.  When there are no shock troopers on i would take matters into my own hands and arrest them. Even though my age may seem like i would be a mingy player, Im not i feel like im a very good candidate for staff i would be so happy if i did get staff.

Tell Us A Little Bit About Yourself (3 Sentences min

Well im a 15 year old kid who loves star wars, Video Games, and sports. I absolutely love Star Wars ever since i was a baby. I literally own every single Star Wars Movie. I'm a big Superhero fan and i am a very funny guy.

Do You Have Any Previous Staff Experience:

Yes i was staff on Synergy and i was a Game master and a Senior Admin.

How Much Time Do You Have On Synergy?:

3244:23:55

Are You Currently Staff On A Synergy Server?:

No

P.S

If you have anything that you think i can work on if i do not get staff please tell me so that i can make it better!

This Was Bleaches Staff Application

❤️

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1, he has a great personality and is a fun guy to chat with or play with in general

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

16 hours ago, Bleach said:

Alright so, I wish to become an administrator of synergy because. I used to be a Senior Admin on synergy and it was the BEST time of my life. But i really wanna become a staff because i want to become a Game Master/Helper. I wa

Why not make a reapplication? <Direct Question, you may respond>

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.