Ganar's Game Master Application

Ganar

Name: Ganar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184114197

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 665:14:30.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I think they are good enough to be a commander.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: ATK Battalions will be deployed to a dessert planet to take out a CIS Base. They find out that the CIS are building a secret weapon to test on the Republic. It is a new Frigate. Right before the battalions can get to the new weapon, the CIS commander gets onto a frigate and warps off. A trooper does find the logs for the frigate that escaped. It shows that the ship went to our base on Endor. This will take the event to the Main Server. All ATK Battalions get back to the base before the CIS to set up defenses. Suddenly the new CIS Frigate warps in. The Frigate then fires 2 rounds of its new weapons towards the outpost and destroys them. The CIS Frigate cannot fire a third round because the weapon has malfunctioned due to it not being complete. Therefore, the frigate deploys tons of droids. The only way to stop the frigate is to board it and blow it up. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

I do not have a second

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

I have done events with Ganar and as his BCMD, I know how determined and flexible he can be, he a never stumped by a problem but he is always open to new ideas and suggestions. O think he would be a great Game Master

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...