Elijah's GM re-app

Elijah

Name:Elijah

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I have played for 2430:17:50.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I will rate myself 8 out of 10, I know some storys for clone wars that i can use. 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: My Communication and Leadership is a 8/10, i can say its good and can be worked put i can take control of the event jobs.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: One of my events i have in maid is that, I have a based that a person is maid controled from the base, the civ that is controled is takeing orthers only the master maid controled. Im still working on the doc

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Option)

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1, Elijah had some good events back on the venator. It would be nice to see him as a Game Master again.

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

I've helped in alot of events as a VIP. I love to do so. And during the time that Elijah was GM the majority of all events were coming from him. They were good and always fun. I'd would be a great addition to the GM team to reinstate such a great Game Master. Big +1

Papa Kal