Well.. It's been almost a year on the server for me and there are so many memories I can recall doing. This is rather a resignation from the 41st and a tad bit from the server. The 41st was a home for me to have fun, relax, and reconcile with people I enjoy talking to. To put it short, people fucking hate me and y'know what they got to me. I'm a horrible fucking person and to be honest with myself I really deserve everything I have gotten towards me. I'm a fucking minge and really can't do shit. It was a good 11 month run but I think the server needs a serious break from me. The 41st was the only place that I really belong, but man did I have to go.

@Joah One of the only server owners who knows the difference between fun and serious
@Logic ✪ GG on your Term bb
@Wombat GG on your Term aswell
@SmallJeff Congrats on Squad lead
I really don't have anything else to say but GG to everyone, you're all amazing people and I'm not really. GG Gamers. cya on my mc realm and on hypixel :)))))

Edited by Beanster768
  • Friendly 3

Gg gamer have a good nerd one ok don’t be a forehead like that one dude anyway I’m sorry about what happened even tho I’m not involved at all or anything but you’re epic so yeah

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was