CWRP - Trilogy Staff Application

Trilogy

RP Name: 91st JTO Captain Trilogy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198306363

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to be an admin  because I just really love this community and they have given me so much, I want to give back to it. My battalion is in need of admins as we have a shortage of them. I'm not just going to be a bat admin I will be helping out everybody, I love taking Staff Tickets. Another reason why is because i've seen a need of admins lately and I will be taking requests left and right. As I've stated before I really want to help out the community and I want to make a name for myself. I also want to make my voice be heard (it does already but I want it to be amplified), and to make others be heard too. Also I want to get a chance to make and use my own dupes for sims, events, etc. I'm also very friendly so I would be easy to talk to in staff situations.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 14 year old who is in the middle of his Freshman year of Highschool, I barely do homework so I have alot of time on my hands. I love to play on pc especially games such as Gmod, and I really love Star Wars and I enjoy hours of grinding/regular play on Gmod. I already stated this but I'm a friendly and outgoing person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I used to be a moderater on a SWCP server before.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)                190 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums