CWRP - (Skitz) Staff Application

SkiTz

RP Name: TR DU MED MSG Skitz 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would personally like to be an administrator on synergy because I enjoy playing on the server and would like to help better the community. Also i would love to help those poor CC who have to wait 10 minutes when no one wants to help them and help anyone else who needs it . I would like to  be Staff to so i could better myself and the community as a way of giving back as most of my time here on GMOD is here in this community. I want to help with the Event team and assist for encounters for when there is no one else on to help.  I spend most of my day on Synergyroleplay so if i'm not busy and i'm needed i can be there. I want to get to know the staff team and everyone else who makes this community a whole. I hope i can become one of the ones who make this community so Great. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my name is Blaze I live in Virginia I live with a family of 5. I play D2 Soccer I love hanging out and talking with my friends in TeamSpeak//Discord i love playing with my friends on the Server. Synergy is my full time server when i play GMOD which is every day.  People say i'm really Responsible and mature for my age. Also i keep my cool around them people (You know who i'm talking about).

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  281 Hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No i do not 

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

First off, I have never seen you on the server once and  I am usually on. Second off, You 100% Rushed this because I see plenty of grammar errors,Non punctuation and just run on sentences, Also some of it doesn't make scenes like said, "   . Also i would love to help those poor CC who have to wait 10 minutes when no one wants to help them" This is a staff application not a Trainer application when someone becomes staff they don't automatically get to TR trained they need to make a TR Application so I don't know what you're on about, second of all CC's don't wait ten minutes for a trainer It's more like 30 Seconds if less to Two minutes, And also the Staff are doing a great job and are helping people in need.

P.S Next time don't rush your applications.:)

Edited by fatal
Needed to fix something.
19 minutes ago, fatal said:

First off, I have never seen you on the server once and  I am usually on. Second off, You 100% Rushed this because I see plenty of grammar errors,Non punctuation and just run on sentences, Also some of it doesn't make scenes at all like said, "   . Also i would love to help those poor CC who have to wait 10 minutes when no one wants to help them and help anyone else who needs it " This is a staff application not a Trainer application when someone becomes staff they don't automatically get to train CC's they need to make a Trainer Officer Application so I don't know what you'r on about, second of all CC's don't wait ten minutes for a trainer It's more like 30 Seconds if less to Two minutes, And also the Staff are doing a great job and a helping people in need, that is the point of a staff member so what you just said is 100% false.

P.S Next time don't rush your STAFF application and don't say disrespectful stuff about the staff team on a STAFF application because that's how you get -1.

I think what he is talking about is that when you become NA you are required to be a trainer and he wants to help train the future of synergy. TRO applications are just for if you want to Train the Trainers So I don't really understand what your saying to be honest. He will be a TR if he becomes NA and has the ability to train CCs. So yes when someone gets staff they have to have TR to train CCs if they don't I believe they get TR trained.

I've worked with you in the past for encounters and you have been great (Unless I'm mistaking you for another person) And you seem like you honestly have events and other encounter ideas in your head and I would like to see you on the team. It doesn't seem you are being disrespectful and I think that you seem like a good guy that would be willing to help out the team and make the community a better place. My past experiences with you have been positive and you don't seem to take things too far.  Best of luck!

+1

• Agree 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Well @fatal has a point because if the app has very poor grammar or punctuation it may show that the person cares very little about the app or the position They are going for, however I don’t think that’s the case with this therefore I’ll leave a +1 here. I can just see where fatal is coming from, that doesn’t mean I agree with it in the scenario 

Edited by IKE
On 1/18/2019 at 4:55 PM, fatal said:

First off, I have never seen you on the server once and  I am usually on. Second off, You 100% Rushed this because I see plenty of grammar errors,Non punctuation and just run on sentences, Also some of it doesn't make scenes like said, "   . Also i would love to help those poor CC who have to wait 10 minutes when no one wants to help them" This is a staff application not a Trainer application when someone becomes staff they don't automatically get to TR trained they need to make a TR Application so I don't know what you're on about, second of all CC's don't wait ten minutes for a trainer It's more like 30 Seconds if less to Two minutes, And also the Staff are doing a great job and are helping people in need.

P.S Next time don't rush your applications.:)

Did not mean to reply.....

Edited by SkiTz

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png