See you later twats

Well it's finally my time. I've been on Synergy for almost a year and poured hundreds of hours into it. I started off as a 91st, then went to RM when 91st got the boot, and finished it with the 501st. Below I'd like to mention some people that I laughed, had fun, and made memories with. 

@Joah Starting off with the big man himself. I didn't get to spend that much time with you when you were Anakin and Rex but they were some of the funniest times. My favorite being a forbidden order event. You, a few other troopers, and myself walked into the High Council Chamber and found a few younglings. One of them was Kitty and she walked right up to you and said that classic line we all know. To which you then proceeded to force choke her and I died of laughter. By far one of the highlights of time on Synergy. 

@Quill Khan My original 501st dad. It was great playing with you and having a Rex that was down to earth. I'll always remember the "golden days" as we call it when we would take up two rows in DB. 

My RM brothers. You know who you are. You guys made Medbay feel like home to me and took me in when 91st got the boot. We may have disliked it at the time but deep down I think we all enjoyed having bored troopers coming into Medbay and throwing random symptoms at us to treat. I'll always love the running around we did from bat to bat and getting five shoutouts every DB. 

@Jags Whether you like it or not you are my child. I watched you go up the ranks in 501st and Rancor. Hell you even surpassed me in rank. This is coming from a dude on the internet and doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but for what it's worth I'm proud of you. I'd hope to have a trooper start below me and one day salute him and I'm glad it was you. 

My 501st HWS and JT boys. Whether it was jumping from ledge to ledge or being a bullet sponge in the front I enjoyed it and loved being your Combat Overseerer. 

Jaxxx my man. It sounds stupid but sometimes I see myself in you, thats meant as a good thing 😉, and you're gonna go far kid. Stick with it and once you get those big officer boots I know you'll learn to fit into them just like I did. As one of my last actions in the 501st consider this my personal recommendation. 

Finally the best two for last.

Omalic, the man who stood firm. What can I say? It's been a hell of time. You're a great guy Rex and an even better guy. You always had/have my respect and some healthy fear. Whenever you would said the classic line "Runner I need to talk to you" I would always think "Wtf have I done?!" even though I knew I did nothing and those conversations never ended in anything bad. Im honestly having a hard time putting my thoughts to words to describe everything weve seen and been through. For what it's worth it was an honor serving under you. You and the next person I'm about to mention are the main reason I kept coming back and stayed in the 501st. 

@Phil You joined about a month before I did so for most of my time in the 501st I spent it under your direct command. Never at one point did I have a problem with that. You're a pillar in the 501st man. You and Omalic were people I didn't think of as superiors or fellow troopers, it was/is as friends. Some of my best laughs were with you guys and I hope to stay in touch with both of you. Also that restaurant of yours is on my bucketlist now. So if I'm ever in the neighborhood and ask for it you better be ready for a dorky lookin kid to walk through the front door. 

Just because I didn't mention you personally doesn't mean I didn't love our time together. You people know who you are.

Synergy is the only Star Wars RP I went on. I stayed because of the people, the immersive moments, laughs, and the occasional "edgy" things that risked us getting in trouble. Like that time those people nuked Coruscant, blamed Nade, and then nuked Geonosis.

My life is starting in a few months and I need to focus on that so I'm stepping down from all my positions in the 501st. It was fun while it lasted everyone. If anyone of you would like to stay in contact please hit me up I'll gladly touch base with you guys from time to time. I'm not one for goodbyes so I'm just gonna leave this at a see you later. This is 501st COL Runner signing off. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 5
7 hours ago, Runner said:

Well it's finally my time. I've been on Synergy for almost a year and poured hundreds of hours into it. I started off as a 91st, then went to RM when 91st got the boot, and finished it with the 501st. Below I'd like to mention some people that I laughed, had fun, and made memories with. 

@Joah Starting off with the big man himself. I didn't get to spend that much time with you when you were Anakin and Rex but they were some of the funniest times. My favorite being a forbidden order event. You, a few other troopers, and myself walked into the High Council Chamber and found a few younglings. One of them was Kitty and she walked right up to you and said that classic line we all know. To which you then proceeded to force choke her and I died of laughter. By far one of the highlights of time on Synergy. 

@Quill Khan My original 501st dad. It was great playing with you and having a Rex that was down to earth. I'll always remember the "golden days" as we call it when we would take up two rows in DB. 

My RM brothers. You know who you are. You guys made Medbay feel like home to me and took me in when 91st got the boot. We may have disliked it at the time but deep down I think we all enjoyed having bored troopers coming into Medbay and throwing random symptoms at us to treat. I'll always love the running around we did from bat to bat and getting five shoutouts every DB. 

@Jags Whether you like it or not you are my child. I watched you go up the ranks in 501st and Rancor. Hell you even surpassed me in rank. This is coming from a dude on the internet and doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but for what it's worth I'm proud of you. I'd hope to have a trooper start below me and one day salute him and I'm glad it was you. 

My 501st HWS and JT boys. Whether it was jumping from ledge to ledge or being a bullet sponge in the front I enjoyed it and loved being your Combat Overseerer. 

Jaxxx my man. It sounds stupid but sometimes I see myself in you, thats meant as a good thing 😉, and you're gonna go far kid. Stick with it and once you get those big officer boots I know you'll learn to fit into them just like I did. As one of my last actions in the 501st consider this my personal recommendation. 

Finally the best two for last.

Omalic, the man who stood firm. What can I say? It's been a hell of time. You're a great guy Rex and an even better guy. You always had/have my respect and some healthy fear. Whenever you would said the classic line "Runner I need to talk to you" I would always think "Wtf have I done?!" even though I knew I did nothing and those conversations never ended in anything bad. Im honestly having a hard time putting my thoughts to words to describe everything weve seen and been through. For what it's worth it was an honor serving under you. You and the next person I'm about to mention are the main reason I kept coming back and stayed in the 501st. 

@Phil You joined about a month before I did so for most of my time in the 501st I spent it under your direct command. Never at one point did I have a problem with that. You're a pillar in the 501st man. You and Omalic were people I didn't think of as superiors or fellow troopers, it was/is as friends. Some of my best laughs were with you guys and I hope to stay in touch with both of you. Also that restaurant of yours is on my bucketlist now. So if I'm ever in the neighborhood and ask for it you better be ready for a dorky lookin kid to walk through the front door. 

Just because I didn't mention you personally doesn't mean I didn't love our time together. You people know who you are.

Synergy is the only Star Wars RP I went on. I stayed because of the people, the immersive moments, laughs, and the occasional "edgy" things that risked us getting in trouble. Like that time those people nuked Coruscant, blamed Nade, and then nuked Geonosis.

My life is starting in a few months and I need to focus on that so I'm stepping down from all my positions in the 501st. It was fun while it lasted everyone. If anyone of you would like to stay in contact please hit me up I'll gladly touch base with you guys from time to time. I'm not one for goodbyes so I'm just gonna leave this at a see you later. This is 501st COL Runner signing off. 

EEE EEE boy

• Coordinator
Coordinator

07 brother ypu were a pre chill dude and cool to hang out with when i popped around every now and then