CWRP - (Skunk) Staff Application

Skunk

RP Name: Wolfpack Lead Colonel Sinker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59575617

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin on synergy to not only make my way up to a GM, but to better myself and others experiences with RP in game. I feel like I could not only help my personal battalion with training's and events but better the community by bringing my vast knowledge of game design and RP experience. I do realize that this is a serious server and there are rules to be followed but i also understand it is a game that people play for fun. I feel with my knowledge and understanding I could potentially help the community grow!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to think of myself as a very outgoing guy. I enjoy creating not only RP situations but an entire environment that helps someone fully become immersed within the game. I have around 2,000 hours on gmod so i know the ropes and pretty much have done it all and back so learning tools is not needed and i was given a scholarship to go to Princeton University for virtual-reality game design.  I usually put others needs over my own even if it means potentially damaging myself in any way. I am FANTASTIC at making friends as well. *I get work done, i'm just a little slow at it, and sometimes I have a short temper*

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a server admin for a DarkRP server long long ago

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  " Major Sinker has played for 825:15:46."

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? I currently am not

Edited by Skunk SYN
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 You do great work around the server

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums