CWRP - Useful's Staff Application

Usefulgamer

RP Name: TRO 327th ARCL 2ndLT Useful

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109873461

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: Pst

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would really like to be an admin because I really care about the community and I want to help it and see it grow. I also feel like I am very sociable and understanding as well as serious and strict. Furthermore I love shows about criminals and investigative shows and (sounds edgy) but I like to use some of the stuff I watch and learned on there in game as well and I try to be as fair as possible and gain as much evidence as possible before I either kick or ban someone. I also make sure to give both parties a chance to talk and present evidence supporting their claim so that they can both be satisfied with what the outcome may be. I am also quite humorous and like to have a discussion instead of an argument I like to see what the other person has to say and if they understand that they broke a rule and if they know the consequences if they do it again (it depends on what rule i is though, for instance if they were racist then yeah they’re getting banned. But if they just meta-game or something small then I’d let them know what they did and give them a warning).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Here’s my whole biography lmao

The Stone Age (Mini me got a computer and was a actual noob)

So to start things off I’m going to begin with my past experiences as a professional CWRP Gamer and my staff experiences as well. It all began when when I first got my PC, I was 13 years old and I was still really into minecraft and survival games, But then I met one of my long time friends (Trixx) on a minecraft zombie survival server and he eventually got me into playing CWRP. That’s how I first got introduced to CWRP and then after becoming familiar with CWRP and getting into the 501st I learned about something called an “Admin” and I became really interested about trying to get staff. So then I applied for staff on Grealms CWRP and then after I worked my way up from Trial Moderator to Admin. Then I was eventually offered a position for Game Master and at first I was really nervous (My first event was dogshit because I made it so hard that I was told by the owner to despawn most of the NPCs) and confused because I had to manually change all of the NPCs and Event jobs weapons while being an event job and on top of that I had to manage 2 other people as event jobs. But after awhile I got used to the stress and began to adapt to being a Game Master and supporting staff as a reserve Moderator (if there were no staff on at the time) and from then on I improved and matured and became more and more familiar with the menus and how to run an event (somewhat) smoothly.

The Industrial Revolution (I was 15 ½)

After getting into gaming and playing games for about 2 ½ years and it's pretty fun but I’m beginning to become burnt out by star wars and I then move towards the FPSs and the Team games such as TF2 and Rainbow Six Siege. After finding a good game that was a free to play and was entertaining to play (PS2) I stuck there for a while and somewhat left the Gmod community and moved onto better games that were out there, and then one day I got the urge to return and boy did I. I was on pretty much 24/7 and any free time I had I was playing CWRP either with or without friends and I was going from Server to server trying to see what I could do and if I like the servers community (At this part whatever server had SOBDE for free and not VIP I was playing and trying to get) which there were some that I liked but one stuck out of the rest and that was LB [Last Bastion] on that server I was known as “Zach” and I was Darman on there for a really long time. Then after an update adding Null ARC I tried out and got accepted (Those tryouts were easy af btw) then at that point I was Mereel and a pretty good PVPer (Due to the FPSs and Sandbox servers I played on a shitton). After that it was really uneventful then towards the end of the year Null was suddenly made VIP and we were kicked from our positions. At that point I became a Republic Commando medic (original Omega Squad colored armor) and then the owner (Curch) pissed half his community off by basically being a dictator and making choices on his own or with his “groups” approval after I heard about that I was fed up and I had a few events where I got popular trollers and gave the event jobs and told them to absolutely anally fuck everyone, Then after arguing with a few people I eventually was fed up and during one event I just TPed Everyone and Nuked them with Gbombs. Finally I took a LONG break from Gmod as a whole and went back to playing with IRL friends

Modern Times (17 Years old to 18 [now])

So after a year or two of not playing Gmod I went from game to game and eventually landed at arma , and I soon became hooked on star wars again because there was a unit called the 501st and they had clone armor and were blue and I was like “Hey I know that armor and color scheme” and joined them. Boy was that a mistake, Now sure they were all pretty nice but they took RP to another level by some people literally screaming “medic!” over their mics and acting like they were dying IRL, Now after about a few weeks of my eardrums being half destroyed I left to join the 212th. Now that was a really good choice seeing as how I’m still apart of them and even got a custom helmet. Anyways I joined the 212th and stuck with them and played in ops, did their qualifications, and we even played other games and pretty much zerged whoever tried to fight us. Then randomly I get message from trixx inviting me to a CWRP server I haven’t seen. Now at first I ignored it because I thought “ohh no, not putting up with pure cancer again” then I had a look and liked what I saw and what they had to offer (it was this server btw if you are big dumb) so then I joined and played on it for a bit saying stuff that if I said now would get me perma banned (and thank you people who had to put up with my shit when I first joined the server lmao), now that I was trained and a wee little private I started looking for a battalion to join and trixx said that I should join DU and I was really hesitant because green = ew (jk 41st bois and DU homies) so I saw that the 327th were doing tryouts (poe was the guy that trained me btw) and I went to join them and I did. I found that we were a little bit on the mingy side (Just a Tad) so I left for DU as a PFC then after staying in DU for awhile and achieving the rank of CSM I transferred back to the 327th as a SGM and have been here since.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, But technically no since I can only provide my old staff apps/Game master apps as evidence [Old CWRP Grealms: Game Master] [Last Bastion:I was a Admin and a Game Master/Maker on there as well] [Phonemanl Nations: Admin and a Event Master] [Wintercross Gaming: was a Game Master] [Ascendant Servers: Was a Game Master/Moderator] [Project Renegade Halo RP: Moderator] (Most of these servers if not all are dead)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  TRO 327th ARCL 2ndLT Useful has played for 296:15:38.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No, But I am a Trainer Officer for the trainer program.

Edited by Godking Useless
Had to make it look prettier.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 Wow this app has a lot in. Yeah go for it.

• Agree 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Banned

+1 fix yo computer

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.