CWRP - Chrome/GTnKGaming Staff Application

GTnKGaming

RP Name: Chrome

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT (Play in NA hours mostly but also play EU when populated)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are many reasons for this. The primary one is to help the community in any way i can as i value the community and strive to ensure its members have an amazing experience. I wish to become part of administration as i have a lot of experience in the area, and wish to become better at this through continued development. I am excited at the chance to join a new team, and have the chance to learn from new people. I am also excited at the chance to use my experience to benefit the community and provide a teaching experience for other members of the administration team. i believe that my experiences will help me to provide the same level of support as the current administration team, and provide me with a chance to grow. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Where to begin my name is Kyle. I have been gaming for 18 years and roleplaying for around 7 years. I am currently married with no kids (Thank god). I am a rather relaxed individual that can remain calm and diffuse volatile situation. I have good communication skills and team-working and leadership skills gained from my time in the army and continue to develop these to this day.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, Arma 2 British Borders (Senior Admin), Arma 3 A3L (Head of Support, Head Admin). A long time ago i also ran my own garrys mod hardcore dark RP server but i had to close that due to insufficient funds

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Waived by @Joah

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by GTnKGaming
Placed an answer in the wrong place
  • Winner 1

Ohh shit +1 I didn't read the arma 2 (loading screen sim) and 3 staff experience. Welcome to the little medium league. btw being an admin or even support staff on A3L is a feat in and of itself so gg guy.

Edited by Godking Useless

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.