VOID

Arroyo

RP Name: RUS MP Kursant Arroyo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205182649
Staff Members you are reporting: Alabama and Mississippi
Staff Members Steam ID (If Applicable): Alabama (STEAM_0:0:138533956) and Mississippi (STEAM_0:0:83180277)
Staff Members Wrong-Doing: MRDM  (Passing it as if it was training)
Explain the Situation: During peace time it was all quiet until the kill feed starting showing that all these kills were showing up. I asked the US " why ya'll killing each other" and they responded with "training". Then it happened for a while and I went on patrol around the map, I came across two U.S and asked them what was up with the kills and they responded with "I do not know I think it is tryouts." Then I got suspicious and just started watching them. Then I just came across another U.S trooper and we were talking about it and he told me that it wasn't training or tryouts that they were just minging about. Basically what they were doing was in the U.S base they lined up troopers in the hangar thing and spawned a jeep. Then apparently the troopers were suppose to jump over the vehicle and avoid being killed, I guess it was to simulate jumping away from a vehicle or in combat? Then I asked a Head Admin; Bart, if it was allowed because everyone was so confused. Basically Bart said no and it went through that. Then I was told by Dolan that he had some clips of the incident, we also sent the clips to Bart. Finally I asked Sinister if we are suppose to make a staff abuse report and he said yes. And now we are here. 
Evidence (If Applicable): The videos given to me for some reason were removed or the site it was posted on removed them. But we have talked to Bart, and Apollo was also there. I will see if I can get the videos back when the person who has them but for now we only have Bart and Apollo (People we talked to). So I will @Bart Swanson and @Apollo Swanson for now.

EDIT

https://streamable.com/il2yj

https://streamable.com/nakvz

https://streamable.com/lb77g

Video Credits to Dolan

Edited by Arroyo

Come on now wtf is this. This is literally just ramming a car into people. This is extremely excessive even for training and from a staff perspective I would consider parts of this rdm. I do want to hear their sides but for now I’m gonna have to +1 based on the purpose they did this

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

it was a training exercise with also testing some new things out. Nothing on Massrdm I as happening and you can tell it was the same people dying each time. We have it figured out and won’t happen anymore. Random people would run in and get ram over more. And we told them not to l. This was already discussed and handled. It’s part of SEAL tryouts.

@BigZach

@Arroyo

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Okay, from a different perspective, yes this isn't "SeriousRP" but it's a test about reflexes and respond time. We were testing this while developing our tryouts. If you had paid close attention to it, the first day we were having it done with a Humvee. Me and Pythin (Mississippi) decided it was too wide inside the vehicle bay. (Please note: We did not force anyone to do this unless they were participating in SEAL tryouts.) We had analyzed that this is a very difficult part of our tryout as we have made it apart of it. Guys, I get it. It's SeriousRP but literally no one had a problem about this and it took one person to report it. I'm not here to start drama but to only respond to this report about myself and Pythin. 
I just want this to be as mature as possible to prevent any further drama.

If you have any further questions, please tag me in a reply. Thank you.

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Friendly 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1 It was a training, CMD's can make their own training, they want to be different let them be different. Sorry if you feel like everything needs to be the same but not happening.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

1 minute ago, Buzz said:

-1 It was a training, CMD's can make their own training, they want to be different let them be different. Sorry if you feel like everything needs to be the same but not happening.

Yes they can make their own training but it doesn't need to involve death.. You have to remember this is a SeriousRP server and we use FearRP where they must value their own life. No where would they be risking the lives of the soldiers to that extent, just to try out for the branch. As far as I know this has already been handled though.

• Agree 2
Just now, Bart Swanson said:

Yes they can make their own training but it doesn't need to involve death.. You have to remember this is a SeriousRP server and we use FearRP where they must value their own life. No where would they be risking the lives of the soldiers to that extent, just to try out for the branch. As far as I know this has already been handled though.

Yes but in real life, they used near-death training tactics to scare the recruits.

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

5 minutes ago, Bart Swanson said:

We legit had a convo about this. The training is suppose to stimulate how they react, and even though it’s a thing that kills people. People hold tryouts that have 1v1 and also field experience(which is how they do in combat on the field). Those involve killing trainees, so why can’t we do this?

Just now, Apollo Swanson said:

@Pythin

Because you are killing people in the process. We have Fear RP on the server, that means that you must value your life at all times. 

But yet people have parts in there tryouts were people are killed as well. I don’t want to get into argument because this was already resolved. Pm in discord if you want to talk more

21 minutes ago, Bart Swanson said:

Ough Ough, Ur saying this is involving FearRP, SEALs are trained to have no fear, They are being exposed for real danger, If you have ever watched any BUDs Training you can see they perform way more dangerous things than what is being exposed to the troops here,

This is SeriousRP and this does not break any FearRP Rules. If ya dont believe so, They literally get tied up with weights to the buttom of a pool and their hands gets tied and they would have to get out of it before running out of breath, Dont come here saying its not dangerous. Oh and @Apollo Swansonfe053f2251bf49e4df30504250343b8f.png

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

Ough Ough, Ur saying this is involving FearRP, SEALs are trained to have no fear, They are being exposed for real danger, If you have ever watched any BUDs Training you can see they perform way more dangerous things than what is being exposed to the troops here,

This is SeriousRP and this does not break any FearRP Rules. If ya dont believe so, They literally get tied up with weights to the buttom of a pool and their hands gets tied and they would have to get out of it before running out of breath, Dont come here saying its not dangerous.fe053f2251bf49e4df30504250343b8f.png

Doesn't that say right there, that they discontinued it?

1 minute ago, Bart Swanson said:

Uh yeah it does, It literally states that they get killed during their BUDs, And or is exposed to massive amounts of danger. This has nothing to do with FearRP

Just now, Bart Swanson said:

Exactly, it got discontinued so they don't do it anymore due to the death's.

Then again, who says we're at that time lapse where we stopped it? Josh provided decent evidence.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Also, another point I thought of. Trigger Discipline. Techically if this was a truly "SeriousRP" server. Trigger Discipline wouldn't be viable since it "Kills" people right?

Just realise that this is G-Mod, A video-game.

@Arroyo
@Bart Swanson
@Apollo Swanson

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 4

spacer.png

What? Sure it’s a serious RP server but it can’t be exactly like real life. Like there will be something’s that are different because when it comes down to it, it’s a video game. And video games are meant to be fun. Neutral on this report. This post has just completely gone off track.

• Agree 1

Punishment shouldn't be handed out on pythin or Alabama. If anything was to happen I should be clarifying the rules for training on MRP/Relooking at them. Instead of going after Pythin and Alabama we should have a conversation as a community about how we want to proceed with the training rules/specifics.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

You're really going to have to dissect this issue...

First, if we're going to play the "SeriousRP" card, we need to enforce SeriousRP in all aspects of this server. You have players who drive these vehicles like a bat-out-of-hell which realistically would seriously injure or kill your comrades in such fashion. Is it impractical to train others on how to jump out of harms way? No.

Second, let's not forget that those who are participating in this training are doing so willingly and are not reporting this situation.. Why? Because it was their choice to do so, and if I had to guess what was on their mind, they were probably having fun.

Let's stop making mountains out of molehills and get back to enjoying Garry's Mod. This isn't 1942RP. 

• Winner 4

To be fair all staff was told to enforce the SeriousRP aspect during the staff meeting. So the excuse of that doesnt really work trying to okay it. Remember when they mentioned people are LEAVING the server because people are not serious enough. This is a fucking PRIME example of that in its finest.

• Winner 2

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

2 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

To be fair all staff was told to enforce the SeriousRP aspect during the staff meeting. So the excuse of that doesnt really work trying to okay it. Remember when they mentioned people are LEAVING the server because people are not serious enough. This is a fucking PRIME example of that in its finest.

People are not leaving the server cuz its not serious enough, People are probably most likely leaving cuz its too serious, Its a fucking video game why are we trying to make it realistic.

7 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

People are not leaving the server cuz its not serious enough, People are probably most likely leaving cuz its too serious, Its a fucking video game why are we trying to make it realistic.

I mean we are a seriousrp server its supposed to be serious, it doesnt matter how much you think using cars to ram over people is useful, its still failrp

Also we cant say that they can do tryouts in the way they want because they still need to follow the rules.

I dont agree on the report but I think these things need to change

Edited by Brunoo_
Just now, Brunoo_ said:

I mean we are a seriousrp server its supposed to be serious, it doesnt matter how much you think using cars to ram over people is useful, its still failrp

I dont think so I Think its a feature in the game and people should be able to Explorer the possibilites of a game especislly when its actually being tested to see if they can put Them in their tryouts.

5 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

If we made this serious Military role play, no one would ever join. Everything incorporated into the MilitaryRP gamemode is nothing but pure fantasy and doesn't correlate to even 5% of what real military life is like.

I'm not trying to sound rude, I enjoy the concept of MilitaryRP that the Garry's Mod has formed, but it is no-where near what realistic military life is like.

There's a reason a common phrase in the U.S. Military is "Hurry up and wait".

Queue the power-point on sexual assault prevention.

• Winner 1
7 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Except the fact that people have left and told the high staff the reason why the left was because of the server not being serious enough. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Hypermortem said:

If we made this serious Military role play, no one would ever join. Everything incorporated into the MilitaryRP gamemode is nothing but pure fantasy and doesn't correlate to even 5% of what real military life is like.

I'm not trying to sound rude, I enjoy the concept of MilitaryRP that the Garry's Mod has formed, but it is no-where near what realistic military life is like.

There's a reason a common phrase in the U.S. Military is "Hurry up and wait".

Queue the power-point on sexual assault prevention.

Of course its not like real life military, because it is a game.

This doesnt mean we cant take the gamemode and its rules seriously

1 minute ago, Brunoo_ said:

Of course its not like real life military, because it is a game.

This doesnt mean we cant take the gamemode and its rules seriously

Then let's stop calling it Serious RP. It's military RP. Make your rules and enforce them. You shouldn't have to state you're "serious" for people to know to follow your rules.

• Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Bart Swanson said:

Except the fact that people have left and told the high staff the reason why the left was because of the server not being serious enough. 

You can be a serious rp server without beaning people for the smallest reason, and tbh i dont think anyone would Leave cuz Navy SEALs has a car in their tryouts.

7 minutes ago, Hypermortem said:

Then let's stop calling it Serious RP. It's military RP. Make your rules and enforce them. You shouldn't have to state you're "serious" for people to know to follow your rules.

Ok the fact that we put SeriousRP doesnt mean we are trying to imitate real life military, the gamemode is militaryrp and like in starwarsrp we can find 3 types of servers (going to explain the basics about them):

SeriousRP: You have to remain in character at all times and follow every single rule

Semi-Serious: You have times of serious roleplay but you can fuck around and its all fine

Non-Serious: Theres almost none of this in RPs but its basically doing whatever u want and you are fine in MRP would be like playing a Team Deathmatch with no rules nor roleplay

The reason why we put SeriousRP is to tell the people in which way they need to play not to imitate any realistic military things, MRP is a gamemode with its own characteristics that I agree are way different from real life

Both CWRP and MRP are categorized as SeriousRP by the founders because thats the way it is meant to be played: seriously.

Edited by Brunoo_
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, Bart Swanson said:

Actually they still do drown proofing. 

I am a competitive swimmer, i spend 8+ hours a week either in the water or on land lifting. When i attempted to do their drown proofing tests, i almost died. It was incredibly hard. Don’t worry we did it in pairs and no one was hurt. But i must tell you it scares the hell out of you and i thought i was gonna die. Now i think driving a fucking Jeep at people is a little excessive BUT it’s pretty creative. 

No bad intentions

Edited by Hero
I’m retarded and forgot it was a staff report and not server suggestion
  • Winner 1
31 minutes ago, Bart Swanson said:

We literally had a founder spawn a nuke within a 2 day span...

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

spacer.png