CWRP- Blue's Staff Application

Blueberry Juice

RP Name: TR Rancor ARC MEDO MSG Blue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155833067

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to give back to the community of Synergy. I love this server and I spend most of my free time with these people and I just want to help as much as I can. I want to make my way up the ladder to Game helper (or master), to be able to make events for the community when they want events. As a staff member, I would like to help out as many people as I can. My main quip is that I want to help the community and the people that make this server what it is. By being a staff member, I will be able to fulfill my goal of giving back to the community that has given so much to me. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  First of all, I like to help as many people as I can. I enjoy giving back to people and as a staff member I will be able to help people with issues. I spend a lot of time here on Synergy and I've been playing CWRP for many, many years. I've done a ton of staff work before and I know how to deal with minges and BS. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, but it was quite a long time ago.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  415:08:10 (Like I said I spend A LOT of time on this server).

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No