CWRP - Thegan Staff Application

Lord Thegan

RP Name: 104th MSG Thegan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41134212

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: (UTC-03:00) Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well i wish to become an admin because i love to help people, aid them in anything they need or have to ask, and overall i also like to do it cuz it brings me happiness. I was a Staff Member in Icefuse (thy who shall not be named) and i liked lending a hand even if what i did was whitelisting or building courses (which i am average at that) it always brought me a sense of purpose to do so and responsability so i always tended to accept most tickets whever i could. I wish to become an admin here cuz i love the community and its player (love you Joah) and i know that here it will be more pleasent and less stressfuill than in my previous server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well i originate from Argentina (thats South America for yall) I speak spanish (main language) and advanced english, as i said previously love to help people out and i been playing GMOD for about 3-4 years now (i have around 1.547h registered) . I do not get angry easily or frustrated, and tend to be a happy spanish guy (I'm not mexican) so i might bright your day. I am now on the 104th Battalion where i know alot of them are great people and even if i am 104th i know that all the other battalions have great guys as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes as i said before i was a staff member on IFN for about a year and i know many things (whitelist, spawn, NPCs, etc) so i have exp about it.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I belive i passed the 75 hours :D 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not but i wish i was!

+1 From my experiences with you seemed good enough so why not.

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe