Lord Thegan

Steam Name:

Lord Thegan

RP Name:

104th MSG Thegan

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:41134212

Experience:

Jedi Master TGL (in other server), Commodore (also in other server) Also great at RP as a sith.

Why should you become Dark Lord?:

I play the evil sith guy pretty well...i kinda love it more than my jedi (don't hate :) )

Do you understand the lore of the Sith (SWTOR)?:

I do and i love it, i still watch vids of cannon and legends of the sith

Availability:

24/7

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Well i might not be very great on this server, i just returned and i know many will choose a different person for the job but i  wish to give it a try cuz i really love being a sith (in youngling trials)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Sith to be at the end of your term?:

Well i would want them to be at least a tad active (if thats what you mean) with a few players only

How do you plan to integrate the Sith with the current CWRP?:

Well the sith from time to time (not in events) would go around the jedi temple or the base doing any rp scenarios they like (like datacron stealing, youngling stealing, blowing up the generators) things to keep people occupied bettwen events (More fun times :D )

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, i understand

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Dark Lord rank?:

Yes and if the community likes me i will reapply if not..well...it was good till it lasted

Banned

-1 scuffed app

who are you

-1 spend more time on the app fam

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

What even is this app lmao

r4ymo.gif

As the others stated you need more in your app

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe