CWRP - Bravo's Staff Application

MrBravo

RP Name: Torrent Company ARCL CSM Echo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147522103 

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CET

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well I wish to be part of the administration team due to my long term experience working on the server, I've grown very familiar with the community and server itself on how everything is operated from the very slightest and smallest detail to the large details. I also have high and very long experience with being a staff member in general on plenty of other servers and I have come to the conclusion on making my last stop at Synergy and put all my effort into it. I believe I could help with the lack of activity as well, I'm literally 24/7 active on the server about 17 to 21 hours a day just perfecting documents for my battalion or even just helping others out be more familiar with the server. As a user / VIP, I've seen a lot of times where staff hasn't really been around to introduce or be the face of the server to new players at least in my time zone, which is fine but I'm willing to give that a change and better the CWRP the way it should be. With the whole MRP I've seen a lot drop the rank or just disappear, which I have actually attempted to dedicate time to help start up the MRP even when I was given 0 credit and thrown out. I feel Synergy is my new home and I don't want to see the CWRP crumble or lack, so I want to put my time into detailing it or even just doing minor staff stuff if that even makes the slightest change

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm currently Enlisted in the United States Army as a Military Police Officer, I'm stationed in Germany which is why my Timezone is not EST or Central. I am a hard working individual with OCD, so everything needs to be neat and completely before I can even think about closing my eyes to sleep. My biggest goals are to enhance the server to make it a better experience for the players, I take pride in my work and in the server so everything is 100% in the fullest detail. I also don't believe in the "Power Trip" or better known as Power Hungry, I was raised to know where I started from, and everyone has to start somewhere with nothing and work hard to earn everything.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do. I use to run communities on multiple different games but most of them were from Garry's Mod, yes they were CWRP and yes one did become successful, I have experience and have had the opportunity to work and experience every position in the staff structure so I have a very good idea of what right looks like and how that position should be handled.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) Ive played for 425 Hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I was in position for one on MRP but I guess I helped but never received the actual tags or anything and was thrown out

Edited by [SR] Bravo
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder

-1, Absolutely no way in hell you’re staff worthy

you got banned for a week during your first day on MRP for being a complete toxic minge. You broke multiple OOC disrespect rules, abused a bug to get out of jail 4-5 times, and ran around US BASE calling everyone Dikes.

you lack common sense, any type of maturity, and seem to think you can do whatever you want because you’re @Andrews53 friend. You’ve used his name to try and escape punishment and get whitelisted for MP without any tryouts.

also unless someone unbanned you early because you went to them directly I don’t see any ban appeals so you should still be banned.

you’re also blacklisted from MP due to your extreme toxic behavior on day one of launch. 

This application does not represent the attitude your exhibit in our servere considering you’re still banned on MRP for a week and blacklisted. 

Gonna be a HELL NO from me dawg

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

z5dGuiK.gif

3 minutes ago, [SR] Bravo said:

I have you know Ron was "toxic" to me, and 2 no im not Andrews friend i did work on the MP jobs before you even showed up onto MRP, but then again its CWRP why would you care

I don't know if you know this, but it very much does matter.

Minging on other servers is not allowed here, and you coming onto the MRP server just to fuck around and piss off my lads by being extremely disrespectful is a no go from me.

It really does matter with first impressions.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ron said:

-1, Absolutely no way in hell you’re staff worthy

you got banned for a week during your first day on MRP for being a complete toxic minge. You broke multiple OOC disrespect rules, abused a bug to get out of jail 4-5 times, and ran around US BASE calling everyone Dikes.

you lack common sense, any type of maturity, and seem to think you can do whatever you want because you’re @Andrews53 friend. You’ve used his name to try and escape punishment and get whitelisted for MP without any tryouts.

also unless someone unbanned you early because you went to them directly I don’t see any ban appeals so you should still be banned.

you’re also blacklisted from MP due to your extreme toxic behavior on day one of launch. 

This application does not represent the attitude your exhibit in our servere considering you’re still banned on MRP for a week and blacklisted. 

Gonna be a HELL NO from me dawg

You knew who he was as soon as he tried joining MP.

He asked you if he could join and you responed with "Are you dumb thats not how this works PRIVATE, How bout you get an education and learn how to fucking apply instead of just asking me"

And then you arrested him for officer disrespect after he talked back in anger. 

I don't know why he was banned and what he said afterward, but clearly your toxicity ignited his, so stop putting the blame on him. 

Banned
34 minutes ago, Phil said:

but clearly your toxicity ignited his

if his toxicity gets ignited that quickly, he should not be staff

• Agree 1
Banned

Lol ron calling other people toxic. 

+1 

• Agree 2

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder
2 hours ago, [SR] Bravo said:

I have you know Ron was "toxic" to me, and 2 no im not Andrews friend i did work on the MP jobs before you even showed up onto MRP, but then again its CWRP why would you care

You just commented on your own app without answering a question, that is against the staff app rules for CWRP.

@Carter @Dragon @Heart

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

z5dGuiK.gif