Void Please

Turbine

@Square Void this please, I do not want to take up this role and leave it a month later due to stress, Apologise to everyone who gave me support but I do not feel that I am ready at the minute to take up a REG spot. I will not be applying for a REG spot any time soon

So once again sorry to anyone who wanted me to get this.

Edited by Turbine
Voiding
  • Winner 1

-1 this app is overly fluffed all you did was say the same things multiple times and you did not even say very much. 

Spark notes from what I am reading.

Cross battalion training, battalion activity, And battalion relations.

- All of Spec is active and is already well structured. 

- Cross training as been attempted count less time and failed every time. Not even just will I was Fox and not only this Reg.

- Battalion relations is not needed. The over all relation is not bad at the moment. The communication could be improved but that not something you need a Reg for.

I also have douts about your abilities to run a Reg I dont know about your time as Med but your super short time as Woffle left much to be desired.

More over this Regiment is not in a bad a spot as much as this app makes it sound it is. Its actually in an amazing stop.

Edited by Shakes.
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Shakes. said:

More over this Regiment is not in a bad a spot as much as this app makes it sound it is. Its actually in an amazing stop.

Depends on who you ask about this.
Having a "fluffed" application is easy when you have a large amount of experience like Turbine has. I'd rather have  a fluffed up application than a barebones one because at least he put in effort into his application.

Anyways, I'ma have to +1. While your time as Wolffe wasn't the longest, you had your reasons for leaving and I do believe you are more than capable of leading the Spec reg. Good luck.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Banned

+1 Good luck my man! 

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Hobbit Free. Hobbit Free. Hobbit Free. Hobbit Free. Hobbit Free.

Having spoken with you when you came to us and asked us about what we want and how you would handle things, I think that you would be a good fit as our regimental. I don't represent Dooms Unit here but I will say that as long as you stick to your goals and don't do what basically most of them do then you're good in my book.

Also just because nothing is happening please don't just resign because everyone thinks we don't need one. It is really dumb to think we don't need one, anything could happen at anytime and you represent us like you said so its important that we have one.

+1 tho! 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

7 hours ago, Shakes. said:

-1 this app is overly fluffed all you did was say the same things multiple times and you did not even say very much. 

Spark notes from what I am reading.

Cross battalion training, battalion activity, And battalion relations.

- All of Spec is active and is already well structured. 

- Cross training as been attempted count less time and failed every time. Not even just will I was Fox and not only this Reg.

- Battalion relations is not needed. The over all relation is not bad at the moment. The communication could be improved but that not something you need a Reg for.

I also have douts about your abilities to run a Reg I dont know about your time as Med but your super short time as Woffle left much to be desired.

Cross training has been attempted and was a success.  Battalion relations should always approve within the regiment, overall the Regiment could use improvements as you stated which does need a Reg. In some way, not all regiments are fine the way they are. As well as a Regimental overseeing a Regiment is a BENEFIT to the regiment a whole because it grants lower officer rankings and SR NCOs have the right to report those in higher positions in their battalion that are mingying, showing favoritism, and etc. And depending on what Turbine chooses to do there could be more ACTIVITiES and Specialized Regiment oriented events to benefit battalions under the Specialized Regiment to encourage newer players to stay and play more on Synergy. 

+1 I feel Turbine can do this and fill it well as well as lead the Specialized Regiment under his command perfectly. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Founder
Founder

Voided per request of the applicant