RP Name:Foxtrot 42 MDMK SmallJeff

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:118322948

VIP (Y/N): Yes indead

Timezone:EST

What was your previous staff rank?:SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
NO

Why did you leave the staff, team?:I Left the staff team because i had no time to do staff stuff because of my Grades and a lot of tests that came up/Coming Midterms are coming up next week and after that i will have all of winter break and i want to help out again 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team again for the third time because i love helping with events and helping other people with dupes and/or spawning stuff now that i have time again because 1 i brought my grades up significantly and I miss the staff team this is where i belong when my time not in the team I have not been enjoying the server as much because there is Nothing to do during down time and if all of u guys as the high staff low staff and just normal players i will help everyone do sims and anything else u guys want as i have a lot of dupes and will hopefully getting hearts Parkor dupe So if you guys allow me to come back i would apprecicate it and help u guys and the server out a lot.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i have been reading up on the rules 

+1 yes brother

also werent you a vet admin

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

OH GOD NO -1

Jk dad +1

r4ymo.gif