Battalion Royale

Logic

Name: Logic

Who helped (If applicable): Rogue Korm, Banker

Event Name: Battalion Royale

Summary of the story: Kind of like Joah's RVB but more like a battle royale. Teams of 4, CT Job. DC-15A Scoped, E5-S and a Westar-M5 was airdropped

What was the result of the event?:  DU Won the prize pool

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup

Idea goes to Sanchez

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 This is a RP server, not a Battle Royale server. If I wanted to play Battle Royale, I would play either Fortnite, PubG or Black ops. Sorry just not something I want to play and bleed into this server. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

2 minutes ago, [SR] MoIecuI3 [A] said:

-1 This is a RP server, not a Battle Royale server. If I wanted to play Battle Royale, I would play either Fortnite, PubG or Black ops. Sorry just not something I want to play and bleed into this server. 

A. There was no rule against it

B. I didn't force you to be there

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

33 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

A. There was no rule against it

When you become a game master you're asked if your understand that events shouldnt be failrp. 

Doing a battle royale in starwars is failrp. Just putting  that out there

But if people had fun then i think that shouldn't matter

Edited by Scribbles
5 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

When you become a game master you're asked if your understand that events shouldnt be failrp. 

Theses Events Arent FailRP
Events are suppose to be fun
and as you can see I have a bunch here
Scribbles everything doesnt have to be Star wars 
and if you think that event is failrp, then All of the events would be

a CIS would never attack a base 5 times a Day

• Winner 4

Former: Liaison

13 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

But if people had fun then i think that shouldn't matter

I asked GMO's beforehand, Sanchez gave me the idea and said its allowed, Banker witnessed the event

9 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

If you asked a GMO then yea thats fine. Cause GMO's can allow things normal GM's cant do.

Only thing they can allow is event jobs visiting DB. 

In order to break game master rules, you need permission from a GMC or Director+. 

But this event is fine, and others like it. Rules don't say that events have to follow Star Wars lore, it's fun to venture outside traditional ideas.

• Winner 2

Honestly I thought this event would be shit when I joined and heard it was battle royal but after playing it I can see that it was executed nearly flawlessly and It was cool to get more practice with battle comms and callouts as well as PVP

+1 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

1 hour ago, [SR] Rexko Xeros said:

-1, it made people mad ( Including me) that they had to wait 20 minutes for you to announce that it was a battle royale which many people wanted to do,

It was an event server event... You didnt have to go. and the wait was for people to load up