CWRP - Moe's Staff Re-Application

MOE

RP Name: Jedi Padawan Moe / Privet Moe

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:227631087

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: T-mod

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Yes (SWRP)

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I forgot to put a LOA and I went inactive

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Well it was a great experience and I loved it. I am a trustful person and my comfort zone is when i am following the rules so i will follow the rules. I will be doing the best i can as a staff and as a trooper by doing everything i can to make this server as good as it is if not better. I know that there are a lot of  responsibilities but I willing to help for you and the players. How am i going to help you may ask:
-Will not abuse my staff power.
-Will be fair.
-Won't lie to  anyone
-If getting demoted, won't minge and will understand why.
These are the reasons I want to re-join staff,Thank you.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

13 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Wait whats a T-mod... also you spelled private wrong

Temporary Moderator lmao, that's the rank a lot od TTT servers used to use back in the day for "new moderators" to see if they could be trusted as regular mods. 

Forum Admin

-1 took no time in this app, never seen you ever

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1, if you were a trial mod, I think you should just start off with the normal application since you were off from being staff for so long. Secondly, this application has many errors in grammar and spelling. It looks like it took you 30 seconds to make it.

Edited by [SR] randwack [VA]

Unfortunately at this time this application is going to be denied 

Due to poor community feedback

You may re-apply in 30 days 

You were staff on TTT not CWRP judging by T-mod on your application, as that was a different server you would apply not re-apply. I would get more known in the CWRP community of synergy before even thinking of applying. 

//locked and moved to denied