Military RP Suggestion Thread

5 minutes ago, Ron said:

A Military Court for the sentencing of Terrorists and Insubordinate Soldiers.

CourtRP pls

We've considered the idea of a judicial system of sourts for those exact reasons. Won't be out on launch, but hopefully will come eventually!

5 minutes ago, Zalas said:

Enforcement of Rules. Ive been on a lot of servers where they ignore the Map rules and avoid the gates and jump the fence.

We'll be enforcing the rules. The server will be SeriousRP, and we'll be enforcing that heavily. This'll be easier as we grow the staff team closer to/after launch.

• Agree 2

I know this will maybe be added in the near future but Navy SEALs?

It’s a big and beneficial part to MRP as it has a high interest in many people in this community and other communities.

Also, official formats for MOS’ if this will be a SeriousRP Server.

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

8 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

I know this will maybe be added in the near future but Navy SEALs?

It’s a big and beneficial part to MRP as it has a high interest in many people in this community and other communities.

Also, official formats for MOS’ if this will be a SeriousRP Server.

SEAL Teams will be added at some point after launch when population gets higher.

MOS is a possibility, I can see it being used. We'll talk about it.

tier 6 middle eastern terrorist person
wait wrong server

how about maybe 1-2 different maps for different scenarios, and the ability to have 1 player per team so its not 80% americans and 20% russians in a battle

also make me a drill sergeant (or name trainers DS for drill sergeant, makes sense, but yes i wanna be a drill sergeant and give pt whenever i hop on cuz i'll kill some people while doing it)

Edited by Bolt
  • Funny 1

bolt

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

tier 6 middle eastern terrorist person
wait wrong server

how about maybe 1-2 different maps for different scenarios, and the ability to have 1 player per team so its not 80% americans and 20% russians in a battle

also make me a drill sergeant (or name trainers DS for drill sergeant, makes sense, but yes i wanna be a drill sergeant and give pt whenever i hop on cuz i'll kill some people while doing it)

We'll have different event server maps for different war types, but only 1 main server map. 

As far as having multiple characters, we've talked about it. It'll likely be 1 character (aka pick russia or united states) until we get a decent population, then we'll allow people to have a whitelist for both sides. This isn't confirmed by any means, it's just our current outlook on that topic.

Calling TR's drill sergeants could work, but in my opinion it'll be easier to call them TR's to help with familiarity and the hierarchy within the training program. I'll bring it up to the group though.

1 hour ago, BigBurner said:

Haven’t seen the map yet but hopefully a PTL/PTE system. I also know it will be a very large stretch but maybe North Korea instead of Russia. It’s proably too late but North Korea would be pretty chill to include 

We decided to do US vs Russia. It's too late for that. 

PTL/PTE system will be included. We haven't even begun talking about the specifics for the ruleset yet, but this will definitely be included, we won't allow people to randomly enter and exit either base.

21 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I mean bro

Do you want a server suggestions area made lol

Honestly, I think this is easier until we get closer to launch. People can get feedback directly, don't have to follow a format, and it's all condensed into one post for us to look at.

Forum sections and TS channels don't need to be made quite yet, we've been talking about it already.

• Agree 1
Banned

give us free to play civilians

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Zalas said:

Enforcement of Rules. Ive been on a lot of servers where they ignore the Map rules and avoid the gates and jump the fence.

I’ll have u know whenever i play on any MRP server i am ALWAYS able to hop the fence, i am fence hopping master i shall find a way

• Disagree 1

@BigBurner Our PTE/PTL will be different to the one on CWRP. so don't worry :) 

9 hours ago, [SR]Valkyrie ♢[Na] said:

How about boats if the map has some water. Vehicles will be used for transport as a Tank may serve an unfair advantage currently

On the map, there is a river and a lake. So we can think about it, but it's not 100%. 

9 hours ago, IKE said:

Make political icons of the countries basically Senators such as Obama, Trump, Putin.

Founders will be Trump & Putin :/ 

5 hours ago, Shakes. said:

Add in some cool IEDs so you can mess up the other side.

The encounter jobs will have access to this may be. 

3 hours ago, Dino said:

please add Para Jumpers they are great. they can act like a medic battalion.

We got you covered ;) 

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

USMC scout sniper class using the m40a1 eith ghillie suit

Hmmmm

2 hours ago, Nightmare The Latina Man said:

If there are  air vehicles you should put in the Russian Airborne troops and maybe US Airborne 

We will think about this more

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

can we get some good american war tunes in there as well? i want my vietnam war songs to be transported to the next war over

Maybe .... 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Any clue to what map it is? 

We have a map that's being edited right now to touch up some things.

1 hour ago, Nightmare The Latina Man said:

maybe you can add GRU for Russia

For Russia we currently have OMON, 45th Special Reconnasaince, and Alpha Group.

We're currently talking about having either GRU or FSB as the intelligence divsion for Russia. Leaning towards FSB.

42 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Alpha Group.

Alpha group is pretty scary, pretty sure they borderline torture people on the field, Russian armed forces are pretty savage overall.

edit - One of the first encounters during the soviet invasion of aghanistan in 1979 included an assault on the Tajbeg palace in kabul, at the time of the assault Afghan president Hafizullah Amin was hosting a party which includes numerous civilians, palace residents, women and children, A group of 700 alpha group soldiers were sent in with the order to kill everyone in the building

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Obstacle Course for recruits to run through and tryouts.
  • Prone (Depends on community feedback, it's 50/50 with people who hate it and love it)
  • Donator VIP classes (Named Characters)
  • Russian Hackers (Be able to spark wars/sieges by trying to access classified US information)
  • Military Accurate Weapons 
7 minutes ago, chhing said:

Prone (Depends on community feedback, it's 50/50 with people who hate it and love it)

Dude I prone around as a recruit on garnet gaming like im on a special infiltration mission fuck yes

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

21 hours ago, Nightmare The Latina Man said:

Make sure the training entrance is locked so recruits won't run out?

have opportunities for people to go on patrol with a squad leader and do objectives like capturing something or checking for enemy activities?  

The Training room to my knowledge won't have an entrance. But I can request one maybe. @Joah

We will have patrols, capture points etc. Military will be more PvP than PvE.