Report against power abusers

RP Name: Warbug

Steam ID: 76561198068474727

Staff member you are reporting: 41st Commander Faie (Head Admin) and 2 CG Troopers (Can’t remember names)

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abuse of power/unfairly kicking me from the 41st without giving me a chance to explain myself, then kicking me from the 41st Teamspeak channel (without uttering a single word) when I POLITELY asked why I was kicked.

Explain the situation: It during was a roleplay event on the new map. Me being a new player on the server and recently having started RP again, I followed a Sith Ghost up into an area restricted to regular clones, not that far in, thinking it would be ok since an event was in place. It was there that I ran into two CG. These two CGs, presumably deciding that since they were CG they could treat people like trash and throw themselves around, got in my face and rudely told me to leave. I understand I was in a restricted area, but the tone of voice they used for a simple mistake wasn’t appreciated, and from there it didn’t sound like roleplay. I tried to explain that I’d leave, and that I just wanted them to get out of my face (again, I wasn’t

roleplaying anymore, but rather speaking as a person). They refused, proceeding to talk over me. The verbal exchange became more intense despite my initial attempts at quelling the situation. I reassured them that I would leave, and that I wasn’t there to cause problems, but they wouldn’t stop talking over me. Frustrated with their rudeness, I again told them that I didn’t want to start any problems, this time more insistently. It was at this time that one of them started to count over me from 10 seconds, refusing to let me talk as a person and be reasonable. I was then jailed for not willing to let them throw me around like garbage. A few minutes into my jailtime I hear one of the CG pair (I think his name was Titan) say “here he is”, followed by a head-admin (Commander Faie of the 41st). they unlocked my cell, and I was getting ready to explain myself when the server told me that I had been kicked from the 41st and the CT role. I’m guessing the CG member was buddy buddy with Faie and got him to unfairly kick me without giving me a chance to even appeal my kick or explain what happened. I joined the 41st Teamspeak channel and asked why I had been banned without a chance to explain myself, and it was here that Faie decided to kick me from the Teamspeak, despite some members of the channel siding with me and being appalled by the turn of events. Please allow me to make it clear that I did not join the server to be a minge, as my friend Kama was interested in Star Wars RP and I thought it’d be fun to experience the Synergy Server together. I joined solely with the intent to roleplay but this experience has left a bad taste in my

mouth. 

Evidence (If applicable): My friend Kama, a member of the 41st who witnessed the whole event and was in the channel when this happened.

Edited by DudeThatsEpic

Dude. I love how detailed this is. But here's the thing.

The 41st I believe has a 1 strike policy and that if you get arrested you get kicked out. Simple on that end.

Following around an event job even during an event without that job being known as a "sith" by other than its job name is failrp. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, even a fucker with red eyes.

You trespassed, got arrested, got kicked from the battalion which meant dont go into their ts channel.

Not much other to say than that lmao

• Agree 1

I kicked you because you got arrested we have a policy in the 41st one arrest you get kicked if you are a private.  I never blacklisted you the 41st is already considered mingy we cant have people ruining the reputation even further. 

You trespassed and got arrested you were removed I never abused my power in anyway. 

I kicked from the channel because you were removed from the battalion.

Also you should still have the CT role it just puts you as a CC when a whitelist you are currently on is removed 

When Sanchez sees a staff report on him. 

• Funny 1
1 minute ago, Stern said:

You guys didnt have to just kick him from the channel you could of ateast explained the rule to him.

This also sounds like a false aos if he was following a event job. (Or at least give him a warning)

The rule is explained when you tryout and pass 

MEME -----> ( Honestly, +1 massive power abuser. Absolutely horrible treatment of CTs, this guy needs to be removed ASAP! Please demote his ass back to fetus. But ignore the fact that he is enforcing his battalion's rules, that has nothing to do with it ok. Horrible person. HUGE +1. ) <----- MEME

Obvious meme btw ^

Sanchez is a good noodle. From what it seems like to me he was just following the rules placed forth by his BCMD. And for that I commend him, great work Sanchez. The fact that this was a staff abuse report anyways is kind of a meme in and of itself. Since he wasn't abusing his staff powers at all. If he WAS abusing (Which im not saying he was) he was abusing his BATTALION powers. The ones given unto him by his battalion commander, not staff. Overall -1, just seems like an attempt to get back at him because he removed you cause of your own fuck up. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

First post was fine, didn’t need 11 other guys to say the same thing 11 more times. The absolute hostility within this post is astounding. A simple “He didn’t violate any rules” would’ve sufficed but its very obvious that many of you want to accuse me of petty revenge and act like tough guys behind a keyboard. That being said, thanks to the few people here that explained the situation (non-autistically) to me. Also, calling me a minge and saying I minged for making an honest mistake is a bit of a stretch, don’t you think? 

Edited by DudeThatsEpic
13 minutes ago, DudeThatsEpic said:

First post was fine, didn’t need 11 other guys to say the same thing 11 more times. The absolute hostility within this post is astounding. A simple “He didn’t violate any rules” would’ve sufficed but its very obvious that many of you want to accuse me of petty revenge and act like tough guys behind a keyboard. That being said, thanks to the few people here that explained the situation (non-autistically) to me. Also, calling me a minge and saying I minged for making an honest mistake is a bit of a stretch, don’t you think? 

First of all, it was 5 people not 11. Just an FYI. We are allowed to post our opinions and it just so happens that all of our points agreed.  Also, I didnt know that posting my opinion which also happens to disagree with yours is hostile. Hmm, now I see why CG had an issue with you, you are legitimately fucking toxic. I keep my -1 and if I could somehow make it an even bigger -1 that would be great. 

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Striker said:

First of all, it was 5 people not 11. Just an FYI. We are allowed to post our opinions and it just so happens that all of our points agreed.  Also, I didnt know that posting my opinion which also happens to disagree with yours is hostile. Hmm, now I see why CG had an issue with you, you are legitimately fucking toxic. I keep my -1 and if I could somehow make it an even bigger -1 that would be great. 

Dude what is your problem? I’m really not trying to be toxic at all and that’s not my intention. But you and that sarcastic bit at the start of your post just reeks of hostility. To say that you knew why CG had a problem with me when you weren’t even there is a bit silly. 

Just now, DudeThatsEpic said:

I guess this server just like starting shit when faced with the option of peace and tranquility. I didn’t come here to start conflict but it seems like you all would much rather bully me then explain the error in my actions. Stop it.

They aren't I can understand the frustration with being removed,  being extremely heated about a situation 

-1 there was no "power abuse" as COL he has the right to remove you, like Sanchez said. The rule was stated once you pass 41st tryouts. Also, its just a removal and you weren't a NCO or a CO you can easily rejoin and get your old rank back in no time. Also flaming at people voicing their opinions is NOT the way to go.

Edited by Murdock/Sparrow
Just now, Murdock/Sparrow said:

-1 there was no "power abuse" as COL he has the right to remove you, like Sanchez said. The rule was stated once you pass 41st tryouts.

Yes thanks I got it the first 3 times it was said. However in my defense my training was hasty and rushed and I didn’t get word of this 1 strike rule. But whatever. Everybody here just wants to circlejerk and meme on me. Why does this forum allow people who arent even mods reply to these reports?

9 minutes ago, DudeThatsEpic said:

I guess this server just like starting shit when faced with the option of peace and tranquility. I didn’t come here to start conflict but it seems like you all would much rather bully me then explain the error in my actions. Stop it.

We have, SEVERAL TIMES. If there is anyone here who should stop its you. Stop playing the victim card and realise that this post is pointless. Its clearly not going anywhere. If this server really is as bad as you say, what the hell are you still doing here?

And also, this is a community. That is why we can respond to these posts. 

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, DudeThatsEpic said:

Yes thanks I got it the first 3 times it was said. However in my defense my training was hasty and rushed and I didn’t get word of this 1 strike rule. But whatever. Everybody here just wants to circlejerk and meme on me. Why does this forum allow people who arent even mods reply to these reports?

Because this community was FOUNDED FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE. Everyone has a voice here. If you don't like it, let me get the door for you.

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

They aren't I can understand the frustration with being removed,  being extremely heated about a situation 

Yes thanks and while I feel like the situation could’ve been explained to me more politely by the people here I see now that perhaps I falsely assessed the situation and we got off on the wrong foot. I don’t think you had any ill intent at all in your kick and you were simply doing your job. The overwhelming amount of negavitity here is not appreciaited however.

Edited by DudeThatsEpic
8 minutes ago, Murdock/Sparrow said:

Because this community was FOUNDED FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE. Everyone has a voice here. If you don't like it, let me get the door for you.

For the people, for the people who disagree with others to shit on them and tell them they are wrong 5000 times in a row*

Edited by DudeThatsEpic
  • Retired Founder

This community is founded for the people by the people, yes. But you guys still need to respect each others opinions and be respectful. 
And if someone disagrees with you, don't bitch and report their post, because if I get another email at 6AM so help me god.

• Winner 6
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, DudeThatsEpic said:

Sigh. This whole thread is a giant shitstorm. Just close it down because its literally just one big bullying circlejerk now.

It's because you're viewing it like that and not accepting when others add their opinions. 
Almost everything here was relivent till the end. They just didn't aline with your view.
No one is bullying or circlejerking but if you can't take feedback and accept not everyone will agree with what you have to say 100% of the time, you are going to have a rough life. 

Half the community doesn't like what we do as Founders sometimes, but we do what we see as best for the community, and the members, like the founders, state what they think is right and best.

Locked.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 1

Okay, so I think this has been well established at this point that this should not be a staff report because no staff abuse was involved.
Sanchez did nothing wrong with his staff powers as it was merely him doing what he was supposed to as a 41st officer. (Which didn't violate server rules)

If 41st chooses to have that harsh of a kicking policy then it is completely within their power to choose to do that.
If you felt the kick was unjustified you can then speak to the people over Sanchez which in this case would have been the commanders, battalion commander and Regimental commander.

In regards to the feedback given in this report, there was no hostility that was in the input provided by community members up until 7 people had responded (3 from 41st who tried to explain why the action was taken)  and this message here from you was placed in the thread.

5 hours ago, DudeThatsEpic said:

Only 1 person said "Overall -1, just seems like an attempt to get back at him because he removed you cause of your own fuck up. " which was Striker  but you instead accused (11 people but only 7 people had posted?) people of being hostile in their replies while the only (Maybe but not really?) hostile response is the one from striker that I quoted.  

Literally, no one is the responses called you a minge anywhere (At the time you posted this response) where da heck did you even get that from??

You also basically insulted everyone that had left feedback by calling them autistic for leaving their feedback here? If I was them I would probably react negatively to that as well.

Then they responded to you insulting them with insults (eye for an eye eh?) Which you then responded by insulting the entire community (Which is hundreds of players) based on the comments of 7 people? and call them all bullies (Which is another thing people would react badly to especially since they just voiced their opinion and there weren't any direct attacks on your character (Except the aforementioned Striker post which I will highlight a keyword from)

This then just snowballed into you continually insulting people for their opinion and them responding to it.

Everyone has a right to their opinion and everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Please take this as a learning opportunity and go over the rules so you can avoid this outcome next time.

I would have just left the area after being told to leave then would have either made a staff ticket or talked to Shock outside the restricted area.

If you wish to discuss what happened in this report, feel free to contact me in TS or in a forums PM to discuss it.

This report has been DENIED

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2