Randwack's (Maze's) Gamemaster Application!

silvers

Name:

Staff - Randwack, Lore Clone - Alpha 26 2ndLT Maze, If I wasn't a Lore Clone - Silvers, Jedi Padawan Zoro, and Base Ops ENG SSG Corazon

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:76712470

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

| Alpha 26 2ndLT Maze has played for 797:54:55.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

I'd give it a 7 or an 9. I am pretty knowledgeable with CW lore, but compared to other Gamemasters I would be a little less knowledgeable.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I'd say my communication and leadership skills are very well.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Oh yeah, of course.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I would like to produce a large scale deployment type of event. It would be the story of a Jedi Master who was originally from the Moon of Jedha, coming to the Endor Base with a request for the Republic. A large section of the moon is controlled by the CIS forces, because the moon itself holds a connection to the force, and as well an abundance of Kyber Crystals. He asks the troops of the base to aid him in a battle against the Confederacy to take back the lands that are claimed by them. It's known that Asajj Ventress is with the CIS Forces in Jedha. All of the troops will be deployed, along with the Jedi Master. 

Also, this Jedi Master is like a Jedi Samurai type of guy. Jedha is the planet in Rogue One where the IP man guy was at. In lore, they are very spiritual and religious with the force, so it'd be kind of cool to have a samurai guy. But not really a samurai, if you know what I mean. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by [SR] randwack [SA]