Trixx- Commander Doom Application (Waived by Directors)

Trixx

Steam Name:

[SR] Trixx [SA]

RP Name:

TR Private Trixx

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:102554730

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Dooms Unit

Experience:

I have worked through Dooms Unit for the past 4 months and this is the only battalion I have been apart of and will continue to be apart of for the future. Once I reached the rank of SGT within Dooms Unit, I started hosting regular training's to better our enlisted, NCO’s, and even Officers and I worked hard. I was and still am the only enlisted to ever join the Instructor Program where NCO’s were to schedule training's. I went right from SSG to 2ndLT because I worked extremely hard to better the battalion I was fighting for every single day and some people may take that for granted but I knew I didn’t want to be done or stuck at 2ndLT so I continued to work hard. Once I reached the rank of Captain I really started taking charge of the day to day operations of the battalion, insuring that our men were happy and there was no conflicts going on and that everything ran smoothly and this was what I did all the way to become the next Discipline Commander within Dooms Unit. Besides the experience I hold on Synergy I have almost 6 years of experience in CWRP and that includes being a Commander for many battalions along my way, this is the first Community I have come across to actually make me feel welcomed and want to work harder than ever. In addition to my experience I was promoted to Executive Officer and yes there were some issues but I worked harder than ever and even when there was lacking support from my BCMD I pushed forward for as long as I could. I have the experience it takes to make this battalion great again and right now it is hurting and I hurt with it, I care too much about Dooms Unit to see it hurt more.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become the next Battalion Commander for Dooms Unit because I believe I have what it takes to lead on a large scale, making decisions, helping my Officers, and guiding the next generation of NCO’s and Officers. I have already put an enormous amount of work and effort into current programs to better our Battalion as Commander for Dooms Unit and I don’t see why that would change in any way to what I am doing now. I can handle the stress and situations that would need to be handled by a BCMD and handle it properly. I have put the work into the current High Command and overall battalion within Dooms Unit and I feel as though if I were to be Doom I would be able to put better systems in place and make life easier for everyone. I have worked at an enormous rate to further Dooms Unit as an Executive Officer I was able to make executive decisions that I thought would better us as a battalion and as I stated above currently we are hurting bad and I want to fix it.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I do.

Availability:

Almost 24/7, if I am not on the server then I can always be contacted on Discord or the forums.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played for around 450 hours.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Generally here I would say how I want to restore the former glory of Dooms Unit but I won’t say that here. Instead of restoring what we have done in the past I want to create a new future for Dooms Unit, one where we are active, disciplined, and respected by everyone. By the end of my term I fully expect to see Dooms Unit stronger than it has ever been.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1 To you my friend. You have supported me in times where I needed support, so I'll return the support back to you. You are one of the most active officers that I see from DU and would love to see you as Doom.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

Neutral as of now as I see you putting in the effort and I see you able to be BCMD but with you resigning as it's too stressful (everything ) not sure if you could deal with the drama on top of that

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1. I am sorry, but I don't know how you could handle it. At first I was going to plus one but I though hard about the stress and drama factors and how they affected you. If you could prove yourself again I would change my mind but for now I think it's best you take it easy.

+1 I’ve seen his work and tbh I’m really impressed by his work and also he seems fit for the role as well as he has shown he can do the work with amazing results, he also is very strict and efficent when it comes to leading which are very good traits to have when your leading a battalion.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

I am going to remain NEUTRAL for now however I will leave both positives and negative feedback:

Positive:

• You have a good attitude to the role that is being applied for and your roleplay is good
  • You have been the XO of Doom's Unit [Although this doesn't necessarily mean you are the right person for the job in some cases]
  • You appear to have a good reputation with the community

Negatives:

• You took an ROA and resigned [Partially] due to the stress that was the workload within Doom's Unit which could be linked to Inactivity and Officers not doing their job, now in your application you say "Help my Officers" but your ROA was because your Officers weren't doing their job thus unless you move people up quickly to fufil the role of Officer you will have the stress of not only BCMD but also most of the Officer duties on top and I can't see you handling that pressure, without having to take a long LOA/ROA to de-stress.

• Agree 1

See the funny thing that I'm seeing is that people are saying inactivity is a bad thing or something that's looked down upon which is hilarious in my opinion because people forget that this is GMOD aka a GAME, meaning that having a LIFE (crazy idea amirite) comes first and is more important, also if certain individuals want to criticize others for going on a ROA for dealing with stress thats being caused because of a game then thats just uncalled for, furthermore you have to take into account that some people have jobs, kids, and even family troubles as well as possible disabilities but for people to call others out for de-stressing from the game is perfectly fine and is a just idea for said individual because it's not a bad thing to take a break and to be completly I don't think it shows dedication if one person plays one game and sticks with a certain game just says they like playing it, so I don't think its a bad idea to take breaks from games because its a good way to open ones mind and transcend those puny humans dressed as animals also I am now everyones god bow down to me.

2nd edit: I'm way to dedicated just to make a meme

G O T T E M  A Y Y  L M A O

Edited by [14thIB] Zachery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqpYHdv3S00

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless