Map

Sanchez

SIM room door fixed
SOME of the terrain alignment issues have been fixed aswell. if you see anymore terrain issues please provide a small description of the location it is at. finding individual terrain issues can be like finding a needle in a haystack when you have a large amount of open outdoors space in a map. tho the ones near base have been easy enough to find and will be patched in the update

Could 501st please post a screenshot of this happening? I've double checked every door within the base to try and locate the issue. So far my theory is that somebody accidentally  perma propped the original door by mistake but I am not sure entirely. From what I can tell nothing is really indicating that this would happen in game

@Vaas Kahn Grim

It may be hard for now to find more terrain issues with us being locked in the base. Do you have a way we can contact you about the issues if we find them at a later date?

Maybe some staff members can look around and find some.

For now I noticed a part of the base clipping through the hill just above the main hangar. If you look at the base from the front, its on the right. Sorry no pictures.

Edited by Shakes.

so far I've fixed those around the base both above and around the walls. there are some small areas that will likely need some fixing still but I've managed to also fix the few small potholes near the 2 outposts.

as for contacting me, best way is with this post because I'm keeping it pinned in chrome till the update is ready to drop

1 hour ago, Vaas Kahn Grim said:

so far I've fixed those around the base both above and around the walls. there are some small areas that will likely need some fixing still but I've managed to also fix the few small potholes near the 2 outposts.

as for contacting me, best way is with this post because I'm keeping it pinned in chrome till the update is ready to drop

The outside of the base the one by the gates by the laats there invisible areas that moves you upwards

• 2 years later...