Kurt's BCMD BlackOut Application [Waived]

Kurt

Steam name: [SR] Molecul3 [A]

RP Name: TRO SO ARCL 1stLT Kurt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56438639

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Special Operations

Experience: 

After completing the training to be a part of the server, I knew I would enjoy my time here. A place where I can share my love for an epic tv series, and interact with the characters them selves. I was given a chance to join SO and I took, and I never looked back on that day. My early days of SO, I had the simple job of being there for your brothers, and follow order. And that is exactly what I did. I quickly took it upon myself to ask when the next training is, to what I could expect to learn while being in SO. After quickly climbing the ranks to Junior NCO, I started to host tryouts and lead events. This is where I learned a lot of helpful tactics on how to lead a squad of troops into battle and applied my own touch to it. I wanted and fell like a role model to my new enlisted and even though I may have messed up on a mission, I didn't put blame on someone else, and did my punishment. Again once I hit SGT, I went right away to be an ARC trooper, to where, and I feel, was one of the troopers who stood out in Selections. I took the initiative and lead the group of troops I was grouped with. I gave clear and consistent call out of enemies and watch the back of my brothers. After I achieved being an ARC, I have encouraged my fellow enlisted to become ARC. With that dedication, I became ARCO and once I passed the thresh of NCO to 2ndLT, I became SO ARCL. Being a Junior officer, I had a lot more responsibility with the new role I became but I tackled it by organizing what needs to be done and how to apply it. 
Another bit of experience I got is being a Trainer for Synergy. I enjoy being the face of Synergy and did what I could do to help promote that even though we are a serious server, we still have lots of fun. Sure I was pulled a few times for CC training, but it never bothered me. I was just happy to help. I think one of the funnest times training a CC, was when I was training him above Debrief and everyone in DB could hear me. The entire OOC was spamming "That moment the whole ship shadows Kurt." I couldn't stop laughing. On the other side to that, one of the hardest days doing CC training is when we constant CC's come on for about 3-4 hours and I was one of a few TR's on. One of my achievements I got for being a TR was getting TR of the week 2 weeks in a row. But my favorite part about it, is seeing the CC you train evolve into a great Clone trooper who does great things for their battalion or even getting VIP and becoming naval/Jedi. I stepped up from there and then did the TRO tryout, where I will admit... I failed the first time, but got it on my second try. Being a TRO it allowed me to add my own touch to training the new faces of Synergy.
Lastly I just want to mention my experience as an admin to the server. I feel I got it quickly, with help from you guys, by being a TRO. I have been on top of trying to get as many tickets as I can to help people on the server. As a new admin, I only had a limited amount of power, whitelisting and helping people get unstuck, but now as an Admin, I hope that I can help the server without having that many limitations. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

I feel like I should become BCMD of SO due to my loyalty to the Battalion. I have been a part of it since day 1, and have learned a lot from many people both old and new. As a BCMD you are a leader and a leader is what I strive to do, and lead SO from the ground up. I understand that the reputation of SO isn't very good, but I would love to change that to have SO be the battalion that everyone wants to be a part of. However another part of being a leader is to be charismatic with who you surround with. I feel that I can trust people in SO, and I help share that trust to them in hope they trust me. To me SO is a family where we all respect and trust each other to do their part. I also have plans to increase activity both within the battalion and out side of the battalion. I feel that I can be that trooper, that leader, people look up to and encourage them into becoming apart of the family. I always have room from learning from previous mistakes and moving forward from it, and I'm open to learn new skills as a leader.

Do you understand the lore of your Battalion or squad?
Yes

Availability:

I spend most of my free time on the server. I do have a part time job that takes time away from the server. But normally I am on during the evenings (7pm PST) to early morning (3am PST). With that said, I am always available on discord, you need to reach me. 

Estimate time on server:

590+ hours

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Where do you see your battalion at the end of your term?

I hope to see SO thrive and be the battalion everyone talks about, in a positive way. I do hope to encourage passive rp in between event, such as Medical check up for my medics and routine engine/HMC inspections for my engineers. Host joint training's with other battalion to get a feel on how other battalions work, and create different simulations for Tech/EOD or hostage rescue. I feel that with this, SO can begin to work on its own, with out me needing to tell them. While I focus on training my predecessor to be ready to take my position, and not leave with out no one having a clue on how to run SO.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?

Yes.

Note to the readers

I do want to apologize about my misunderstand about what I was told by the higher ups. I have spoken with both Chamber and Square to waive this Application. And also I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to read my application and give me either feedback or criticism, which I am open to and understand I will get some. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT ITS GETTING REAL IM GOING TO BE HONEST What are you plans for the battalion cause how we from the outside the officer corp is really inactive and,  SO as a battalion is starting to try to be covert ops 
Please tell me how your gonna change the battalion for the better more specifically. 

neutral

Okay my guy, I have no idea who you are but you seem okay.

Now as I said on the other applicants application.

You need to change a lot. - S.O is being seen as a constant negativity train.

Turn the battalion, back into a battalion. It's not RC, it's not covert operations. 

Best of luck

+1

• Agree 2

British

+1 

For the most part you're the most active SO officer that I see during the times that I am on. I believe that you represent your battalion well. My main suggestion is that you represent your battalion as a battalion, you are not RC. I like the SO but I personally want to see them have a larger impact within the server in relation to participating with other battalions and doing more joint training's/RP situations. Best of luck to you Kurt.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 very good troop and a great person to lead the battalion. He is always happy and ready to go. Out of the short time I had you workimg alongside my battalion I could see you have your head in the right place and ALWAYS want to be the best troop you possibly can be. The only thing I'm concerned about is how you plan on moving the battalion out of the shadows you are in now and bring it to the spot light you deserve along with how you plan on holding that ground and continuing to better the battalion. Good luck

You seem like a honest guy who honestly wants change, of course you have the motivation and passion which is 50% of it but you are missing the other 50% which is the experience. From the directors perspective choosing you over the other current candidates is a bit of a gamble and with SO being in the danger zone right now I would think that the directors would prefer a more safer alternative so for now I’m -1

i have a question for you which may be able to sway my vote, what qualities do you possses which would make up for your lack of experience (excluding the motivation and passion which I already mentioned)

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

+1

As the second longest person in this battalion at exactly 1 year of service (as of writing this) I have seen many people rise, and fall. I have served  directly under many great BCMDs and many bad BCMDs and I can say for certain that Kurt may not be the greatest choice, but he will be what Special Operations needs at this point and for the foreseeable future. Kurt is and has been a reliable trooper and a very valuable Officer. Though he is not my first choice for this position, it is my opinion that Kurt will provide his best efforts in the future success of Special Operations. 

Kurt has my support for BCMD +1
Special Operation Commander Flowers