Ragen's Staff application take 3

Ragen

RP Name: ragen

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:211672794

VIP (Y/N):  yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 senteses:) i am realy active since my school is out for the summer and i am wanting to join you agine so that i may help keep the number of minges out of the server and to help my battalion out with making dupes when i become the proper rank and if the Republic fleet will alowe me i will be willing to make dupes for them to but over all i am wanting to join so that i can help make the server as fun as it can be.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am a junor at my high school and i play foot ball as well as play trumpet in my schools band i also work at a fire department as a junior fire fighter and i am a good listener and i am good at following orders and i will do what needs to be done to the best of my abiliteys and i am currently taking a emt course at my school as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i have been a staff member on here and i have reached the rank of admin

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  3,000 the last time i remember

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

Forum Admin

Neutral - haven't seen you that much

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums