Cyclops Bly Resignation

This is just a copy and paste of what I shared with my officers.

Howdy y'all. I have been inactive for multiple reasons. There has been lots of irl stuff affecting me; the passing of one of my irl friends being the main result of me feeling very down lately. It has been hard for me because she had told me how important it is to persevere through life, but she showed that she wasn't capable. Drinking has been a way I have been coping which is very unhealthy, detouring me from responding to people's texts. I dont want to respond while intoxicated. While on my LOA, I was really enjoying working on my Pixelmon project and decided to work on that more, trying to build up its player base.Apart from that, I have been growing bored of Garry's mod and was not having any fun towards the later half of my time on. I feel like it is in your best interest that I resign. I really enjoyed being a part of this battalion but am not suited to run it. I have decided to go and pursue things that I actually have fun doing since I have been feeling shitty for far too long. In my past, leaving a community has resulted in me losing friends. I hope that this does not happen. I am sorry for letting you down. After reading over my app, I saw how I wanted to reshape people's in game behavior. Now that I thought about it last night, I think that is one of the worst ideas I came up with. Why should you change the way someone expresses themselves in game. That is essentially censoring the way they have fun. I'm not about that. Life is too fucked up so people dont need that shit.

I feel that Drayyen is bet fit to take over since he has more experience than even myself. He is a kind soul who has the patience to deal with tough situations. Gotta love that guy. 

Edited by [SR] Cyclops [A]
Spelling error
  • Friendly 5

In my time on synergy I haven't met a better leader. Thank you for teaching me so much over my time in the 327th and I wish you good luck. As a friend I hope that you get better man and never be shy to contact me if there's anything you need. Don't be afraid to drop in and meme with the 327th boyos, we all will miss you and I personally hope that you stay in contact with us all.

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Cy I’ll miss you homie, you were one of the few people who took notice of me and help mold me into the Trooper I am in the 327th, when you became Bly I was excited because you were going to make a good BCMD, and you did. You did a lot of good for us and I don’t think I’ll met someone with the same kindness you have, I really hope you get better brother. Thank you for everything you’ve done man. Good luck 

• Friendly 1

I've already replied, but I didn't do you justice with my response. I'm really sorry for what's been going on for you IRL Cyclops. that shit sucks. The best I can reccomend is try to stay strong. You're always welcome in the 327th, and will always have love and support from all of us. I didn't get to know you too well, but the short moments I knew you, you were always positive, and had such a welcoming attitude. I've heard many great things about you, and I respect you not only as a commander, but even more so as a person. You were a great bly! o7 once again man, best of luck!