VOID

Alexz

2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 Then what’s the point of buying it if you can’t use it in events 

Read the suggestion please. I said restrict the use on event jobs not NPC's. I don't want them banned just restricted against event jobs

Edited by BigBurner
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Taur said:

-1 It can make sense to use it for certain event jobs but a lot of GM seem to overuse it and be retards with it. Just gotta make rules stricter about them but dont ban

wait I'm saying restrict clones to use them againstnt event jobs not event jobs to use them

Edited by BigBurner
Just now, BigBurner said:

when you see one person running around with a gun by themselves its pretty easy to tell.

That doesn't always happen when you're at your battle station camping a doorway.

This suggestion is just too hard to do. Many people won't even follow this rule.

Just now, Taur said:

That doesn't always happen when you're at your battle station camping a doorway.

This suggestion is just too hard to do. Many people won't even follow this rule.

then Should I make a suggestion to lower the time someone is on fire for?

Just now, Sinister said:

The flamethrower takes more time than a DC-15a to kill an NPC. It's intended to be used on Players.

But event jobs are powerless against it and it ruins there chance to fight back. Either way I will VOID this. I will make a new suggestion about the timing you are on fire for.

What if the weapon can be edited? Small clip, longer reload time or lower fire rate?

People voting here need to understand that even if the end result is the restriction of the flamethrower, what's important here is the reason. It is unfair for event jobs and it can not only ruin events but create mass lag to the server due to everything set on fire.

Thermal Det was looked into for very similar issues, it can destroy dupes so it's banned during events if on a dupe.

That's my input, to perhaps look further into the stats of it rather than restrict it outright.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Zyner said:

What if the weapon can be edited? Small clip, longer reload time or lower fire rate?

People voting here need to understand that even if the end result is the restriction of the flamethrower, what's important here is the reason. It is unfair for event jobs and it can not only ruin events but create mass lag to the server due to everything set on fire.

Thermal Det was looked into for very similar issues, it can destroy dupes so it's banned during events if on a dupe.

That's my input, to perhaps look further into the stats of it rather than restrict it outright.

I think we can find some middle ground and perhaps when you get on ts we can talk about a way to restrict them and make a new better suggestion