Snadvich's Return to staff

Snadvich

RP Name: BCMD Bacara/ Knight CM Direk (couldn't even last a bloody week)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115518545

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Well, I needed to take a step back an reevaluate my decisions on this server. I had forgotten what it meant to help the little guy and was only focusing on what was benefiting me.  After I was done thinking, I'm deciding to return to staff to help the Metaphorical little guy out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wont lie, I'm only coming back to focus on Eastern mornings where it's usually only 2 people online and everyone is bored outta their minds. Also with the lack of RP outside of events, I'm coming back to make sure people actually are doing something fun inbetween events. May that be Passive RP or sims, I wanna prevent the whole walking around for like 1 hour until an event starts thing. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 come back and spawn dupes for me

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

20 hours ago, [SR]Logic[A] said:

-1 Leaving because you got demoted shows immaturity and therefore not fit for such an ordeal of being a staff member

False, just because he decided to leave and look back at himself and not risk doing more damage to his staff rank he decided to resign and rethink himself. I would have probably done the same thing and it still does not mean he was a bad staff member in the past, he was pretty good (not as good as me gay u boi @Snadvich I’m better than u) but I’ll +1 because i know he was good when he was staff