RC broken scopes

Bug Type (Server:): RC broken scopes

Severity level (1-3): if you don't have a custom crosshair it makes it pretty much impossible to use

Evidence (if you can):

Description of the bug: when you shoot the DC-17m blaster variant the iron sights go over the top of where the crosshair should be reducing visibility and making it super super hard to see where the enemy is, also the sniper scope is way higher than it should be, If i didn't have a custom scope it would be completely impossible to aim and use @Zim

How can we recreate it: idk

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

8 hours ago, Bazoo said:

-1 SOBDE too OP :^) 

For real, fix this its been like this for months now LOL

I think we thought they knew about the bug so we were waiting for them to fix it but they didn't know lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I'm sure it's possible to move the desired weapons downward when scoped in, so I'll see about talking to Zim about this.

Until then, nothing much I can do other than lock this post and move it to acknowledged reports.

//Locked

//Moving to Acknowledged Posts

• 2 years later...