Goodbye and Sorry

Banned

Looks like I’m banned now. I never wanted to start the drama, but it came and I guess it happened just like that. I want to apologize to @Baelfire for putting you through all that bullshit, in the end I hope we can make it up to eachother. Anyways, I wanted to stick around in TS but I’m banned there too. Goodbye everyone.

I’ll be in TS if I can appeal

Edited by Spooky

I knew this would happen. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Retired Founder

You put in a discord that you wanted to intentionally be removed from your position and that you were trying to get in trouble. And I'm the bad guy here with the previous report... Sorry, it came to that. I have no hand in it, but I believe it's deserved. Especially after the crap pulled on me, best of luck my guy.

unknown.png

@Spooky to be fair i never expected this outcome. This is where it landed I guess. I wish you would have just resigned and went your own way instead of everything blowing up. I am not a pushover like bazoo and such. I have no quarrels with removing people. Just hate it became so toxic.

• Winner 3

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

"No Need To Call Names"

>Proceeds to call names.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 hour ago, Joah said:

You put in a discord that you wanted to intentionally be removed from your position and that you were trying to get in trouble. And I'm the bad guy here with the previous report... Sorry, it came to that. I have no hand in it, but I believe it's deserved. Especially after the crap pulled on me, best of luck my guy.

unknown.png

0VSTXT6.jpg

• Funny 4
  • Winner 1