Revert back to old weapons animations *PLEASE READ*

IKE

Name: 501st TC SFC Tup | Fleet Commodore IKE | Jedi Knight V Healer IKE

Suggestion: Revert back to the old weapons animations

Implementation: Okay so since the new weapons were introduced. And it has been identified that the problem originates from the weapons. If the player gets below 10 frames per second then the crosshairs on their weapon will spread apart until they go off screen. Then if you shoot then your screen goes crazy just randomly turning at rapid speeds, then after that your screen will proceed to go black, and you can't hear anything, see or move. Consequently we must restart our game. This has been a issue for a while. It's ruining our experience on the server and meaning we can't play. It's so triggering and upsetting know that I can't play on my clone 3/4 of the time due to this issue and how I have to get on my naval, now even though I'm commodore I need a break sometimes and need to shoot things.  It's severely upsetting. To those who it doesn't affect you're lucky, we have tried finding a issue for this fix and none have worked. Please don't -1 it doesn't effect me, if you do fuck you. This doesn't just affect me. It affects many members of the community. 

Lore: Lol no

Workshop content if applicable: Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea what it is but I'm sure @Zim has it
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: All I guess?

Model: All gun models

Weapons: All

Other: We physically can't go on clone and it is ruining fun on the server

+1 to the max! 

Just a quick tip, if it starts happening to you just quickly switch weapons, it will stop for that weapon that you switch to, I recommend not sprinting with a weapon out because this seems to be a main cause of it starting. Once you run out of weapons to switch to them all you can do is respawn and it seems to reset it

Banned

didnt the new gmod update break the TFA base

• Retired Founder
14 minutes ago, IKE said:

Well why not until we wait we revert back to the old TFA cause it could be a while. @Zim

Cause it doesn't exist anymore.
Also, I already have progress, and he started on Saturday night.