CWRP - (Dauntless) Staff Application

RP Name:  Dooms Unit SFC Dauntless.

Steam ID64: 76561198151250084

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:95492178

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone: US EST.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Truthfully, I believe that there are too many staff members. But I'd like to be staff because I can be (ACTIVE) on the server 24/7 if I chose too and I'd like to help people whenever they need whether or not I'm busy. I'm going to be Blunt, Myself and many many other players request the assistance of staff and get no response. So I'd like to be that one that responds whether or not I'm busy with an RP situation. I believe that if you join the staff team to help the players then you need to help the players that's the entire point of a Staffing System. I believe with my stubbornness and persistence I'd make a great staff member. I truly believe that everyone deserves help with anything. I see this community has been around for a very long time and I'd like to take part in enhancing the gameplay,fun and overall experience of the server. This server may be an old one but it still have a whole lot of potential and I'd like to help the server reach it's mark!  I don't want a Staff position for self benefit. I believe me being a staff member will benefit the players because I'll always be there to help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm a fun guy, I can be lenient but serious as well. I love Garry's Mod and all the Potential that comes with it. I can be an annoying twat if I'm bored. I'm 18 years old I spend 96% of my time gaming/watching movies and sleeping. I plan on joining the USMC when I'm 21. I'm from Brooklyn New York. I have ADHD,ADD,EAD,OCD and I deal with Depression and anxiety. I've been bullied and disrespected all my life and I do not and will not tolerate a bully or a racist. Games I play are G-MOD, Unturned, War Thunder, GTA: San Andreas, Insurgency, Minecraft, World of Warships and many other games. 

(Sorry for not putting much. I'm not good at describing myself).

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have loads of Staff experience. I've been a moderator on many Garry's Mod servers. The highest staff positions I've had are Co-Owner, Server Manager, Head Of Staff and Head Admin. But I've been a moderator on 70% of the servers I have staff on. I know basic and advanced ULX commands and such. 

Servers I have been staff on.

Definitive Networks. (HEAD ADMIN)

GLClan Servers. (Head Of Staff)

StonedGiraffe. (Head Admin)

Biggly Jiggly TTT. (Head Of Staff)

FakeFoxx Servers. (Server Manager)

LoadsOMemes Prophunt. (Co-Owner)

MesaGaming. (Senior Admin)

Afgan RP. (Head of Staff)

These are the few I remember.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)

I'm unsure of my exact amount of hours but I've been apart of the server for almost a month now and I've been on 6 out 7 days a week for hours on end.    

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

Personal Note: Thank you for taking a look at my application! Please if you have any bias towards me do not let that cloud your judgment. Make a decision based that you will truly stick by. And if I get denied I will accept it :D

IF YOU -1 PLEASE GIVE A VALID REASON WHY! Thanks :D

Edited by Dauntless
Adding more Detail.
  • Disagree 4

I know you and you're an okay guy however you application needs major work. For one little to no effort was put into it and you need to contact a staff member to get your hours. My vote will not change until these are fixed.

• Funny 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

3 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

Trouble how? 

You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you specifically addressed on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application.

Just stop now and you may be spared if you edit all your posts

By edit i mean edit out your posts

Edited by Kohn
  • Agree 1

This is a big yikes 

Sorry man for you I dont suggest becoming a staff member I dont think you could handle be called the n word or being antagonized when someone wants something 

ALSO DONT COMMENT ON YOUR STAFF APPLICATION

Another thing we want to hear about you 

I'm going to minus 1 this application not because I dont think you would make a good staff member but it might push you away from this community 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

-1 At this time

and because you asked so nicely here is why

A) No commenting on staff application unless asked a direct question.

B) You say that you deal with depression and anxiety there are mean people on the server I fear you will take things that they say to heart and it will affect judgment and your mood after

C) Previous staff experience only is servers I want the rank as well it allows me to judge the distance you traveled and also if you know the status of the community. (Why did you leave? Did they break apart?)

D) 1 of 3 of your posts is this staff application. Normally I would do not bring this into judgment but to be a staff means you put thought in what you say and be active on everything synergy can provide. 

• Agree 1

-1 once you stop being so aggressive all the time is when you should apply you’re not ready now

edit: If you want examples. Basically stop picking up or starting arguement in OOC as most of the time it’s you that’s apart of the arguement. This is bad behaviour and I don’t feel is right for staff. 

Edited by [SR] Sky [A]
Adding more
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

-1 hey look this is prolly the worst fucking text ever. 

Not the reason im -1ing thou  just   it   it tilts me    aight sooo reasons 
1. I didnt stuble across this like i wanted to. i found out  you had an application up via some rant on another part of the forums. 
2. just that rant makes me not think you are able to handle staff.  

3. dont comment    its big no no. 

Edited by CBlake
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

-1, You first commented on your application.

Second, Ranting on the forums over a battalion ‘Targetting’ you over something stupid.

Third, I can’t see you being ‘mature’ in the staff team.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1, you cant handle criticism without responding with an excuse to literally everything said. You start fights because you feel the need to “always defend yourself” even when it gets too far. Saying you know you deserve staff after all this and refusing to admit that you have valid -1s and people won’t always agree with you. Gonna be a no chief

thanks @Doc made it easier to write this

• Funny 1

+1 From what I see in ATC control you are a great guy. But you shouldnt so openly defend yourself. Espescially in a staff application. You musnt let your emotions get the better of you...

Most of these -1s are from people jumping on the wagon...

Edited by Stern
  • Winner 1

I'll stay neutral myself, but dont use anxiety & depression as a badge of honor. If you suffer from it, openly speak to someone about it & get the help you require. I'm a councilor for multiple people suffering in school environments so you can go ahead & contact me for any issues, I'll be happy to help out.

I think the expanations topic WASNT needed, it's the internet who gives a fuck what other people think about you. You do the best you can do, and ignore the bullshit.
If I see any change in that, I'd happily +1 you for Staff.

Due to all the negative feedback and commenting on your own application without being asked a question directly, this application will be Denied.

Please read over the rules and regulations for the application found on the forums.

"You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application."

You may reapply for staff in 30 days.(10/28)

I suggest using the negative feedback to improve yourself and also, it says make a staff ticket to figure out your play time soooooo, do that instead of just giving an estimate of when you got here.

@Dauntless