Editing Null just a bit. Please read.

Scribbles

Alright so, im gonna say it first. This would just make sense, not trying to have people be "WAAAH, NULL IS OP, THEYRE SUCH SPECIAL BOYS, THEY HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF" 
This is a suggestion for a few things, some may be denied, some may be accepted. Because i know those who accept these or deny these read the whole thing and can accept specific parts of the suggestion. Besides, if this gets denied, no biggie. 

Name: Scribbles

Suggestion: Replacing Kal's Steela Rifle Loadout with the Westar 35 Blaster carbine.
Suggestion: Adding Dual 17 pistols to Null, Or even the standard DC17 Singular. 

Implementation: Replace a few weapons.

Lore: The westar blaster carbine mandalorian weapon that evolved from the clone variant of the westar 35. Kal skirata is Mandalorian, This is a mandalorian weapon. The steela rifle is a resistance/Steela Gurrera's weapon from the clone wars. It literally makes 0 sense for Kal to have the Steela rifle.  The RANCOR classes all have dual DC17's, and Prudii also has these.  So why don't all of the other null? Its lore, it makes sense, and we're balancing up stuff a bit. 

Workshop content if applicable: already in the server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change the tfa_steela_rifle   to   westar35_blaster_carbine, and add tfa_sw_dc17dual or tfa_swch_dc17 to All Null (except Prudii since he already has these)

Job: Null_ordo, Null_jaing, Null_Aden, Null_Mereel, Kal_skirata

Model: Not a Character Model. 
Weapons: westar35_blaster_carbine, tfa_sw_dc17dual or tfa_swch_dc17

Other: This is entirely lore friendly. Also before you say "This is OP" Its literally an effecient trade off, a DMR that does 100 damage a shot, for a mandalorian weapon that has a decent rate of fire, but not too much damage. It just makes sense.  As well as jaings steela pistol. It doesn't belong, it looks cool but doesn't belong. I want peoples opinions on these, as some may consider this OP, but the Steela Rifle does 100 damage, and the Pistol does 50. the DC17s do less, ad the carbine is replacing the Steela rifle.  

And yes i got permission from Kal to Post this. 

Edited by Scribbles

In lore. Kal only used Westar pistol(s) A sniper and a shotgun. Something I got @Zim to okay and make for me back in the day. then after a few updates he was missing some things and things got changed, if I can have it that way again I would. i thought this was merely for a westar carbine for Kal inplace of the steela.

Pistols more than likely were used by all Null, excluding Jaing. He preferred Verpine weapons like kal, so Jaing keeping steela pistol is better. the rest can get em. Most lore points to the fact that Null didn't touch anything Mandalorian style until the end of the clone wars. When they got their armor.

So +1 to dual dc's to everyone excluding Jaing.

-1 for the Carbine to everyone.

Banned

+1 sobde is too op ban then NOW!!!!

• Agree 1

+1, BuFf ThE dUaL dC-17s!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Makes sense for Kal to have an actual mandalorian rifle and it also makes sense for the rest of the Null Squadron to have the DC-17 Duelies since Prudii has them already. Also, I swear to god himself if you mates ask for a buff for DC-17 Duelies once you get them, so help me ill destroy you.

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• Funny 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Retired Founder

I remember trying to talk to Scribbles about this a while ago cause it was a cluster since in some updates we buffed them again.
You guys can resubmit this with an update if you want new gear. But keep it clean and balanced. Please.

Closed / Locked.