CWRP - Orlando Staff Application

Orlando

Rp Name: 501st ARCT HWST MSG  Orlando 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70644957

VIP: YES 

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I wish to be a administrator because I love synergy servers and I want to help it grow even more than it has already. Also I used to be staff on another server that was Military RP and it is similar and I love the vibe of the server and I feel I can be a very good help. I want to help the server prosper more than it currently is. Another thing is I've seen admins and what they do for the server and I love it I want to get involved more with the community and make sure everyone is having a good time. I love rp servers expecially  serious rp and like I am Intel team in battalion, and I'm trying to get involved in any way to help the server and the community. To help the server prosper I plan on listening to the players since that’s what synergy is about. So I would listen to what the players want and take it into consideration for example adding more things to do in the OOC LOBBY or trying to make sims and events fun for everyone. To help game masters with events cause we all know they need help since they work so hard. That’s why I wish to become staff
Tell us a little about yourself: Well Im 17 in highschool, I love the server. I play football (Safety) and I have a job but it doesn't really restrict my time too much. I love to hang with friends and laugh make people laugh. I like to meet new people and have new expirences like for example expirences this server could bring me if I became staff, I also like to learn as much as I could and I feel like if I become staff that’s my ticket to learn way more then I did about the server.

Do you have any past staff experience:  YES I have been staff on Dark Rp and Military rp for the military rp I was just an admin however on the Dark Rp I was a senior administrator. Both those servers had 100+ players so i know how to deal with a crowd and a lot of tickets. I know most basic commands and some advance but again I want to learn more.
Play time: 92:49:59
Were you staff on Synergy before: No I was not

Edited by Orlando
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

This needs more effort. You also should not have commented on your application.

More oomph on your about me would help

Explain your experiences in other staff teams not just YES 

And I'm curious explain how you going to make us prosper and what your plan is!

At this time this needs more work -1

+1

with my interactions with you, I’ve seen you  very immature and deceptive, but I’ve also seen you balls to the wall sit down and get shit done. 

however you work your ass off at least in the tr program so for this reason I believe you will make a great addition to the team just work on your scamming ways :)

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was