The Clone Wars.

Pxnda

I haven’t really watched all the seasons of the Clone Wars cause when I was little, I sorta didn’t really get it but now i’m up until like 4 am, Binge watching it. Anything I should really know before continuing? (I just watched Hevy’s death and now i’m a sad boi.) ***NO SPOILERS PLS TY***

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

@JaxSo you’re meaning is that if i actually watched them in the timeline order then it would be better or?

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I’ll watch it in timeline wise then. Thanks alot Jax!

spacer.png

Yeah make sure to watch them in the timeline and gear up for the upcoming season! 

Now sure if Disney said anything about continuing the show after the next season but I guess it would depend on the viewership.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.